THE FIRST CONGRESS OF THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY
- THE JAPANESE COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. Halpern, Alfred; Loewe, Leo; Shafiel, Herbert E. // Angiology;Jul1961, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p324
Comments on the first General Congress of the Japanese College of Angiology in September 1960 in Tokyo, Japan. Initiation of discussions with the representatives of the country to bring closer cooperation on research and education in the area of angiology; Proposal to discuss matters preparatory...
- The Nineteenth Annual Meeting International College of Angiology Dublin, Ireland May 15-19, 1977. // Angiology;Mar1977, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p222
Provides information about the Nineteenth Annual Meeting of the International College of Angiology in Dublin, Ireland. Clam that the meeting will feature panel discussions with leaders of vascular medicine and surgery.
- AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ANGIOLOGY. // Angiology;Apr1957, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p210
Highlights the 3rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Angiology on May 31 to June 2, 1957 at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Scientific sessions; Participants and speakers of the event; Topics discussed.
- Introduction to the Molecular Surgeon Symposium on Vascular Injury, Repair, and Remodeling. Changyi Chen; Lumsden, Alan; Brunicardi, F. Charles // World Journal of Surgery;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p621
The article highlights the "Molecular Surgeon Symposium on Vascular Injury, Repair and Remodeling," hosted by the National Institutes of Health on May 15 and 16, 2006 at the Baylor College of Medicine campus in Houston, Texas. The goal of the symposium was to bring together outstanding surgeons,...
- Calendar of events. // Vascular Medicine;2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p347
A calendar of events related to vascular medicine in the U.S. from September 22, 2010 to June 19, 2011 is presented including the 9th National Lymphedema Network International Conference in Orlando, Florida, the International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy in Miami Beach, Florida and the 22th...
- The American College of Angiology Announces the Young Investigators Award for 1996. // Angiology;May1996, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p534
This article reports that the Young Investigators Award will be presented at the Forty-Third Annual World Assembly of the American College of Angiology. An award will be given to individuals whose research reflects new and relevant work in either the basic or clinical sciences of vascular...
- Early American Wallpaper Confab. // Old House Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p19
Announces the Early American Wallpaper Conference held in East Village, New York City from August 8-10, 2005. Programs and activities; Keynote speakers; Admission fee; Contact information.
- Dalrymple Lectures Series, 2009ï¿½10. Breeze, David // Scottish Archaeological Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1/2, pv
The article offers information on the Dalrymple Lectures Series to be held in the Sir Charles Wilson Lecture Theatre in Glasgow, Scotland from November 16-19, 2009.
- Conferences. // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Jan2008, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p40
The article offers information on the U.S. International Tax Reporting & Compliance lecture to be held in San Diego, California on January 28-29, 2008 and Planning Techniques for Large Estates lecture in New York City on April 28 to May 2, 2008.