THE HIPPURAN RENOGRAM
- THE DIAGNOSTIC VALUE OF 131I-HIPPURAN RENOGRAPHY IN HYPERTENSION. Sandler, G.; Rickards, D. F. // Angiology;Jan1966, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p31
131I-Hippuran renograms have been recorded in 98 patients with primary or seondary hypertension. In 16 patients with primary hypertension in whom there was no evidence of renal impairment consistent renograms were obtained and the curves were used to establish â€˜normalâ€™ values as a...
- RENOGRAM. Schnell, Zoanne Burgess; Van Leeuwen, Anne M.; Kranpitz, Todd R. // Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests ;Jan2003, p875
Presents a comprehensive guide to laboratory and diagnostic tests for renogram. Area of application; Normal and abnormal findings of the tests; Factors interfering with the tests; Nursing implications and procedures.
- kidney function tests. Peters, Michael // BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia;2004, p449
An encyclopedia entry for "kidney function tests" is presented. They refer to tests performed to investigate kidney disorders. In urinalysis, a urine sample is examined under a microscope for blood cells, pus cells and casts. Kidney function can be evaluated by measuring the concentration in the...
- renography. Peters, Michael // BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia;2004, p656
An encyclopedia entry for "renography" is presented. Renography is a technique that uses a radioactive substance to measure kidney function, and it is also known as renal scintigraphy. The technique is used when obstruction of the passage of urine is suspected. The process involves the injection...
- Errata. // Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation;Dec2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p4153
No abstract available.
- Spontaneous Air-Contrasted Renography in Abdominal Plain Film. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;9/1/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p693
A photo quiz regarding the spontaneous air-contrasted renography in abdominal plain film in a 41-year-old woman presented with fever and a 3-day history of severe right abdominal dull pain.
- Kidney Disease and Laboratory Medicine. Jones, Chris // Journal of Renal Nursing;Sep2014, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p253
No abstract available.
- Age- and gender-specific reference values of estimated GFR in Caucasians: The Nijmegen Biomedical Study. Wetzels, J. F. M.; Kiemeney, L. A. L. M.; Swinkels, D. W.; Willems, H. L.; den Heijer, M. // Kidney International;Sep2007, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p632
The Nijmegen Biomedical Study is a population-based cross-sectional study conducted in the eastern part of the Netherlands. As part of the overall study, we provide reference values of estimated glomerular filtration rate (GFR) for this Caucasian population without expressed risk....
- renography. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary;2005, p1878
A definition of the term "renography" is presented. This term refers to the radiography of kidney.