Ohio Building Authority Reduces Size of Its First '05 Deal
- Ohio Building Agency's $375M Sale Is Mostly Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31979, p30
Reports that the Ohio Building Authority will bring multi-million dollar worth of lease appropriation bonds to the market. Series of bonds included in the sale; Maturity of the new money bonds; Discussion on Ohio's budget and economy.
- N.H. Agency to Sell $210M for Dartmouth. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32598, p1
The article reports on the issuance of the variable-rate revenue bonds of New Hampshire Health and Education Facilities Authority in behalf of Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. Lehman Brothers Inc. will be underwriting the revenue bonds and Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP will stand as...
- High Yields Slow Dance. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/18/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30998, p1
Reports the reluctance of the high yield sector to engage in transactions in the United States. Plunge of bond sales; Impact of negative cash flows on spreads; Comparison of the scarcity of high yield volume to year 1999.
- Muni Yields Rise 4-5 Basis Points; $1.1 Billion in New Issues Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of October 8, 2003. Increase in cash bond yields; Total amount of consumer credit for the month of August 2003; General revenue bonds priced and repriced by Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Ohio Building Authority plans three issues totaling as much as $375 million. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30505, p4
Reports on the Ohio Building Authority's plans of bringing three new bond deals into the market. Total value of the bond deals the agency is planning to bring into market; Amount in lease-rental bonds sold by the authority in September 1998; Other state issuers that are preparing new bond deals.
- Federal Panel Calls Off Rhode Island Pension Settlement Announcement. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
The article offers information on the Trans Plan of four million U.S dollars to issue tax and revenue anticipation notes, which has been kept on hold by the City Council of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. City officials have stated that city does not need to issue Trans due to improvement in...
- Mass. to Issue $1B Of GOs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32622, p1
The article reports on the sale of roughly $1 billion of general obligation debt, divided evenly between new-money and refunding bonds by Massachusetts. Lehman Brothers will start the transaction with a one day retail order period before institutional pricing. The bond counsel is Edwards,...
- Municipals Fall for Third Straight Day As Heavy Calendar Drags Down Session. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p2
Presents updates related to the bond market in the U.S. Decline in the value of tax-exempt bonds; Increase in yields for municipal bonds; Issuance of bond by the Regents of the University of California priced by Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Lehman Brothers' bonds enjoy a reversal of fortune. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the performance of the bonds floated by Lehman Brothers Inc. in the face of rumors questioning the firm's solvency. Move of institutional buyers to raise the price of the bonds; Impact of the insolvency rumors on bond prices; Features of the bond aimed at attracting investors;...