- U.K. covered bonds volumes rising but not likely to reach Spain and German levels. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;6/26/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p19
The article reports on the issues discussed during the conference of the Information Management Network in Barcelona, Spain regarding covered bonds issuance. The panel is questioning whether the issuance is reaching to its limit. The Financial Services Authority clarify that this will help...
- Kicking the habit. Puaar, Anish // Trade;Jan2012, Issue 31, p1
The article presents updates on the revised version of the pan-European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) as of January 2012. The MiFID review will be introduced together with other regional and global regulations, to effect a fundamental change in the way business is conducted....
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p14
Presents several charts depicting the outcome of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p30
Presents the chart depicting the invisible bond supply in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bond; Approval status.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31783, p29
The 30-Day Visible Supply of bonds in the U.S. reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for sale on the date listed along with anticipated offerings listed in that day's "Competitive...
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p12
Presents the chart depicting the negotiated note offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Note issuer; Type of bond issued; Lead manager.
- Williamson County, Tex., to Float $55M in GOs, $48M in COs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p46
The article reports that Williamson County, Texas, will go to market with general obligation debt totaling $103 million. The debt will come to market as an installment of $55 million of unlimited-tax road bonds and another installment of $48 million in certificates of obligation. The general...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p10
Presents charts related to negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- FLORIDA: Full Year. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p31
Presents a chart related to bonds issued in Florida in 2003 and 204.