Ament Leaves UBS for Citigroup in Denver
- Francisco J. RodrÃguez Castro: Successful executive, private-sector advocate, art lover. Carmona, Josá L. // Caribbean Business;12/17/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p23
A biography of Francisco J. RodrÃguez-Castro is presented. Francisco, also known as Paco Pepe, was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico. He achieved his high school education at De La Salle Prepatory in New Orleans, Los Angeles and finished his college degree at Pontifical Catholic University in Ponce....
- Brownell To Step Down As Director Of CU Foundation. // Credit Union Journal;7/23/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 30
Reports the resignation of Pat Brownell as executive director of the National Credit Union Foundation in the United States.
- Directors consider resigning in liability crisis. // ABA Banking Journal;Feb87, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p108
Reports the possible resignation of corporate directors from their board positions. Increase exposure of directors to liability; Survey conducted by Touche Ross; Speculation from directors regarding trends in bankruptcy.
- Britannic Money chief departs for agency position. // Marketing (00253650);1/4/2002, p3
Reports the resignation of marketing director Matt Smith from Britannic Money to join creative agency WPB as development director in Great Britain. Involvement of Smith in the relaunching of Britannic Group; Negotiations by Smith for a deal to sponsor fashion designer Russell Stage.
- The Buyside: Yahoo!'s Hart in Another Place. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/28/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p8
The article announces the resignation of Patti Hart as board member of the Internet company Yahoo! after it was unveiled that much of chief executive officer Scott Thompson's academic credentials were falsified.
- Too much room at the top? // Director;Jul99, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p29
Provides pieces of advice on succession planning for British companies whose board members have resigned. Examples of such companies; Role to be played by the company chairman; Tasks of the internal executive.
- Rahman quits Mortgage Times. // Mortgage Strategy;9/26/2005, p15
Reports on the resignation of Nags Rahman as director of The Mortgage Times Group to pursue personal business interest in Great Britain. Appointment of Kevin Morris as head of compliance; Recruitment of a new financial controller; Statement of director Christopher May regarding the growth of the...
- BTRA director resigns. // Colourage;Jul2000, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p94
Reports on the resignation of B.N. Bandyopadhyay from the directorship of the Bombay Textile Research Association in India.
- Shaw Trust announces shock exit of its managing director. Cook, Ben // Third Sector;8/6/2008, p1
The article announces the resignation of Ian Charlesworth as managing director of the Shaw Trust.