- Caught In The Storm. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p1
Presents the results of the Bond Sentiment Index (BSI) for the period of March to April 2004. Increase in the bond index in Latin America; Decline of the BSI for Europe; Reasons for the increased exposure of the April BSI in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Converts Are On The Skids. O'Connor, Collen Marie // High Yield Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the decline in the convertibles market in Europe. Percentage of the reduction in the U.S. Convert Composite; Contribution of all-cash takeovers on the decline in market performance; Estimated number of small and midcap convertibles outstanding.
- Tax-Exempt Yields Fall in All But One of the Week's Sessions. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32880, p7
The article reports on the decline of yield indexes for the week ended May 16, 2008 in the U.S. It states that the municipal bond market falls by 2-3 points on May 9 and 1-2 points on May 12. Tax-exempt bonds also decline by 2-3 points on May 13 as well as the 20-bond index to 4.53 percent...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p32
Presents a graph and charts depicting statistics of bonds in the U.S. as of October 16, 2003. Index of municipal bonds; Prices of securities; Reduction rates in visible bond supply.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32818, p2
Two corrections to articles in previous issues, including the "Top LOC Providers: Auction Rate Issues" and an article which discusses the Municipal Bond Index calculated on February 14, 2008, are presented.
- Explanation of the Indexes. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32813, p19A
The article offers information on several indexes used in the bond market in the U.S. They include the Bond Buyer Municipal Index, the Weekly Bond Indexes, the Revenue Bond Index, and the U.S. Treasury 10-Year Note and 30-Year Bond. Date is given on how these indexes are calculated and several...
- HYR Master Index Moves in BPs. // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Presents a graph pertaining to High Yield Master Index in basis points for the period of March 10, 2004 to March 17, 2004.
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p10
Presents graphs pertaining to total returns of high yield bonds as of March 22, 2004. Merrill Lynch high yield master index; Merrill Lynch investment grade; EMU corporate index; Others.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/19/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p22
The article presents stock, bond and securities trading indexes in Michigan as of December 19, 2005.