Finding gold in low-cost software
- CPA Heads Peachtree Support Organization. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the appointment of Jim Humphres as head of the National Association of Authorized Support Centers for Peachtree Software. Centers to provide training and support for Peachtree accounting software products.
- ACCOUNTING FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p65
A list of the accounting firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local certified public accountants is presented, including Deloitte & Touche USA LLP, McGladrey & Pullen LLP, and Piercy, Bowler, Taylor & Kern.
- Taking the Next Step. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p6
Provides steps for accounting firms to take when venturing into technology consulting. Writing of a business plan outlining the firm's involvement in technology consulting; Assessment of the skills of the staff; Doing an inventory of technology infrastructure; Development of a marketing plan. ...
- Regional accounting services listing. // Asian Business Review;May95, p56
Presents information concerning accounting service companies in Asia as of May 1995.
- Accounting firms. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p102
Ranks accounting companies in New Jersey by number of certified public accountants (CPA) in their payroll. Includes Deloitte & Touche; KPMG Peat Marwick; Coopers & Lybrand; Ernst & Young; Arthur Andersen.
- Facing the future. Robinson, Grant // CA Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 130 Issue 8, p33
Cites the need for Canadian accounting companies to provide added value and additional services if they are to survive in the 1990s and beyond. Overlapping of services in the Canadian financial sector; Information on chartered accountants; Changes which companies must implement.
- LARGEST ACCOUNTING FIRMS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p30
The article lists the largest accounting firms in Ohio including Ernst & Young LLP, Deloitte & Touche USA LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Largest accounting firms. Szappanos, Anna // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/27/93, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p8
Presents a list of accounting firms in Cleveland, Ohio, ranked by number of degreed professionals. Percentage change; Number of certified accountants; Full-time permanent employees; Top local executive; Contact information.
- Accounting firms' consultant arms. Lyon, Paula; Carriere, Rebecca // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/96 Book of Lists, Vol. 19 Issue 53, p101
Presents statistics on Chicago's accounting companies' consultant firms, which were ranked by the number of full-time consultants as of September 1, 1996.