Finding your next job over the Internet
- Job line. Harkness, Kathleen // Modern Physician;Mar2000, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p56
Reports on the increase in physicians posting their applications at Internet physician recruitment companies. Actions taken by anesthesiologist Robert Cosgrove; Services offered by the Web sites; Manager of physician job sites; Advantages of advertising jobs on the Internet; Primary medium used...
- From On-Line Banking to On-Line Recruiting. Weitzman, Jennifer // American Banker;5/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 84, p5
Reports the growing popularity of the Internet as a tool for recruiting bank employees and finance officers. Advantages of on-line recruiting; Complement for traditional ways of searching for candidates; Banks that are using Internet-based job posting and candidate search systems.
- NETWATCH. Carroll, Jim // CA Magazine;Mar2002, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p10
Features several Web sites for chartered accountants seeking jobs in Canada. Workopolis; Caldwell Partners; Kelly Services.
- On-line brokerages gain popularity. Dobie, Maureen // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/3/97, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p24A
Reports on the growing popularity of on-line employment brokerage business in the United States. Sample of Indianapolis, Indiana-area Web-oriented recruitment firm; Cost as primary motivator of the business' success.
- Online help for job hunters. Parachin, Victor // Good Housekeeping;Apr97, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p155
Presents a list of job postings in the World Wide Web which covers every profession and trade in major cities and communities. America's job bank; Adams JobBank Online; CareerPath.com; CareerMosaic; Others.
- Check out Job Connect. // CLIR Issues;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 92, p1
The article provides information on the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)'s Job Connect, the free job-posting space located at www.connect.clir.org/Home/.
- Silp — personalisierte Jobempfehlungen via Web Monitoring. Blattner, Marcel; Meier, Andreas // HMD: Praxis der Wirtschaftsinformatik;okt2013, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p115
The article reviews the website Slip, located at www.slip.com, which connects with social media platforms and offers job postings.
- Banks dip a toe into e-recruitment. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec2000, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p7
Features Careersite, an application service provider that helps banks and related businesses in launching electronic recruitment site. Reason for banks' reliance on electronic recruitment; Ways to gain revenue from electronic recruitment; Information on the electronic recruitment service of Key...
- Find your dream job on the Web? Cejka, Sue // Medical Economics;09/06/99, Vol. 76 Issue 17, p43
Focuses on Web sites that posting employment opportunities for physicians in the United States. Medical journal and specialty organization sites; Physician recruiter and employer sites; General health and doctor organization sites; Flat-file sites that contain the text of classified ads.