1997 index to articles
- THE FUTURE IS NOW. Kahan, Stuart // Accounting Technology;Jun2005 Supplement 1, Vol. 21, p4
Presents an introduction to the June 2, 2005 issue of the periodical "Accounting Technology."
- Correction. // Accounting Technology;Mar2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
Presents a correction to an article published in the January 2005 issue of the journal "Accounting Technology."
- The Mobile Office. // Accounting Technology;Jun2005, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
Introduces the contents of June 2005 issue of the journal "Accounting Technology."
- The top ten technologists. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Sep98, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p16
Features top ten accounting technologists honored by editors of the `Accounting Technology' magazine. How the editors rated the candidates; Achievements of Natalie Hoffmann at Hohnkamp, Krueger company; Information on the software created by Jim Humphres, first president of the National...
- Faulkner & Gray acquires Accounting Today. // Practical Accountant;Feb94, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the acquisition of `The Practical Accountant,' and `Accounting Technology,' magazines by Faulkner and Gray Incorporated. Terms of the acquisition; Prospects for companies.
- Tax on Tap. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p27
The article features several initiatives concerning tax software previews by the editors of Accounting Technology in the U.S. It was revealed that mostly software vendor focused on staffing. They believed that staffing resource will enhance integration and a streamlined workflow not to mention...
- Accounting Technology September's Coming Attractions. // Accounting Technology;Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p11
The article introduces a list of interesting topics for the September issue of "Accounting Technology". Among the topics are "CPA Firms and Reselling," which tackles the future of accounting organizations that sell software as more firms bail out of the business; "Information Technology...
- The Year Ahead. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information about the forthcoming articles in 2005 issue of the journal "Accounting Technology." Associate Editor Riccardo Davis will present a study of outsourcing of tax returns in the article "Outsourcing Sparks Returns." In the article "Building a Profitable Payroll...
- VAR 100 SELECTION OPENS. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
The article announces that the "Accounting Technology" magazine has started to collect information for its annual ranking of accounting software resellers, dubbed as the Valued-Added Resellers 100. It relates that the ranking will be published in April 2008, and will be based in the annual...