Reselling from a RealWorld perspective
- RealWorld to go public? // Accounting Technology;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p11
Speculates on the plans of Manchester, New Hampshire-based accounting software vendor RealWorld to launch an initial public offering. Company's revenue in 1998.
- Mid-market Manuevers. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on the merger and consolidation of software vendors in the United States. Great Plains Software Inc.'s purchase of mid-market rivals RealWorld and Solomon Software; View that product line growth includes front office and electronic business. INSET: For Epicor, two's too many..
- RealWorld to Educate Dealers. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on RealWorld's introduction of a program called Mastering Business Applications to help resellers understand how the accounting software being sold fits into end-user business. Inclusion of dealer mailings and third-party education courses in the education process; Need for dealers to...
- A new world for RealWorld. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p29
Reports that business and accounting firm, RealWorld Corp. has decided to move from its facility in Concord, New Hampshire to Manchester. Advantages of the new location.
- RealWorld offers new packages for Version 7.0. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/15/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p32
Reports on RealWorld Corp.'s extension of its Version 7.0 line of RealWorld Accounting and Business Software by distributing IQ Report Writer and BEST Fixed Assets packages. Features of the software packages; Prices; Contact information.
- New CEO named at RealWorld Corp. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p26
Announces the promotion of Murray P. Fish to chief executive officer of RealWorld Corp., Concord. Position as top accounting software developer; Past positions.
- RealWorld eyes more trade shows. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/8/95, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p22
Reports on RealWorld Corp.'s selection of Michael S. Anctil as its market development manager.
- RealWorld Heals Breach with Synchronics. // Accounting Technology;Nov97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Reports on RealWorld Corp.'s establishment of a new relationship with Synchronics, three years after former RealWorld president Murray Fish accused Synchronics of software piracy in 1994. Replacement of Fish with Kurl Muffelman; Agreement of the two companies to encourage point-of-sale users to...
- Accounting for success. Rauh, Tracey D. // Business NH Magazine;Mar1999, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p60
Provides an overview on the turnaround of RealWorld Corp., an innovator in accounting software for small to medium-sized businesses. Coordination between the management team and executives with the unified goal of producing a world-class product; Financial performance for 1998; Settlement of a...