QuickBooks consulting takes off
- Which accounting software is best? Depends on you. Wilkilson, Kaija // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/27/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9
Features QuickBooks, an accounting software developed by Intuit in the United States. Affordability of the software; Limitations of owning the software; Compatibility with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Intuit and Peachtree vie for low-end multi-users. // Practical Accountant;Feb98, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p12
Announces the plans of Intuit company to add multi-user features to its Quickbooks accounting software computer program. Why the feature was added; When the software is expected to be released.
- Peachtree, Intuit Go to the Web. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p18
Reports on retail accounting software leaders Peachtree and Intuit's launching of Web-based versions of QuickBooks for the Web and Peachtree Web Accounting.
- Customer Feedback Fuels 22 Offerings. // Accounting Today;12/20/2004 Supplement, Vol. 18, pSR-5
Reports on the introduction of new products and services by Intuit Inc. of Mountain View, California as part of its 2005 QuickBooks lineup. Success of its QuickBooks accounting software package; Features of the QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Plus; Use of the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- QuickBooks Premier. // Accounting Technology;Mar2002, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p49
Features the accounting software Quickbooks Premier 2000 from Intuit Inc.
- Intuit Offers Exclusive Practice-Building Benefits. // Practical Accountant;Dec2003 Supplement, pSR-14
Intuit Inc. provides a wide variety of Intuit QuickBooks-related software, support and training options to accounting professionals through its QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program. Intuit offers another tool to help accounting professionals build their practices and serve clients better. Intuit...
- Practice-Building Benefits. // Accounting Today;12/20/2004 Supplement, Vol. 18, pSR-10
Provides information on the QuickBooks software, support and training options provided by Intuit of Mountain View, California to accountants through its QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program. Benefits of the program; Features of the accountant-specific versions of QuickBooks; Information on its...
- Taking the Pain Out of Processing Payroll. // Accounting Today;12/20/2004 Supplement, Vol. 18, pSR-12
Provides information on two QuickBooks Payroll services offered by Intuit Inc. Features of the Enhanced Payroll Plus service; Benefits of the QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Plus for Accountants to practitioners; Additional tools included in the services.
- Write-up Is Dead--Long Live Write-up. Schulz, Wayne // Practical Accountant;Nov2007 Review Supplement, Vol. 40, p18
The article evaluates several accounting software products including Drake Client Write-Up from Drake Software, EasyAcct from Creative Solutions Inc., and QuickBooks Accountant Edition from Intuit Inc.