Open Systems adds reseller marketing programs
- Open Systems Offers Consulting Services. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on Open Systems Holdings' provision of consulting services to resellers of its client/server-based Traverse C/S software. Design of product line to support up to 100 users and will include remote access capabilities; Other services included in the consulting services.
- Open Releases TRAVERSE eBusiness Solutions. // Practical Accountant;Jun2002, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p27
Reports on the launching of TRAVERSE eBusiness Solutions by Open Systems Inc.
- Open Systems Adds Financial Report Writer. // Accounting Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Open Systems has launched a new software for its Traverse Accounting product lines.
- Net and operating incomes down in 1Q for Ed. Software... // Electronic Education Report;08/20/97, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p6
Reports about the decrease in the 1997 combined net profits and operating incomes of seven publicly traded educational software publishers according to Electronic Education Report's (EER) First Quarter Financial Performance Index. Total net losses for the quarter ending March 31; EduSoft...
- One suite deal. Dagenais, Tom // CA Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the product suite as software companies' marketing strategy for their software products. Reasons for companies' adoption of product suite marketing; Advantages and disadvantages of using suites; Tips on product suite selection.
- CORRECTION. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/16/2007, Issue 323675, p5
A correction to the article which states that GE had offered to buy Auto Soft Net's auto dealership software, that was published in the February 2, 2007 issue is presented.
- Software piracy poses global threat. // Internal Auditor;Oct94, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p10
Reports on a study by the Software Publishers Association which estimates that a total of $7.4 billion of business software in global markets was pirated in 1993. Contact information.
- Lessons from Selling Girl Scout Cookies. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Apr2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
Editorial. Comments on the business of marketing accounting software. Lessons from the sale of Girl Scout cookies; Importance of a plan; Familiarity of the needs and wants of customers. INSET: The Small Business Wars..
- Scanning the computer software market. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb96, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p90
Presents a look at several computer software products available on the market. CAD programs: Cabinet Software Systems; CADKIT; Software from Design-A-Kitchen Incorporated.