Grant Thornton to provide Cyborg Services
- Insider CEO plots growth course for grant Thornton. Somasundaram, Meera // Crain's Chicago Business;03/01/99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p12
Profiles Domenick Esposito, who has been appointed chief executive officer at Grant Thornton LP, a Chicago, Illinois-based accounting firm. Career history; Cause of the resignation of his predecessor, Adrian Smith; Changes and consolidation taking place in the accounting industry.
- Grant Thornton looks to take bite out of Big Four firms. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;8/4/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p3
Grant Thornton LLP plans to increase its Detroit, Michigan, area staff by 20 percent and recruit more high-profile clients from the Big Four accounting firms in the next year by installing a new home-grown managing partner and keeping the Midwest regional managing partner based in Southfield,...
- Grant Thornton is No. 10. // Accountancy;Nov83, Vol. 94 Issue 1083, p26
Reports that Grant Thornton International, an accountancy firm, is the tenth largest firm in the world.
- Grant Thornton celebrates new office. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2003, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p40
Cites the decision of Grant Thorton to change its business address from Tara Street and Percy Place to City Quay, Dublin 2. Design of the office to accommodate over 200 partners and staff; Recognition of the City Quay's ambiance for continued growth and quality environment for both employees...
- WEBSITE OF THE MONTH: GRANTTHORNTON.COM. Anders, Susan B. // CPA Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p14
Reviews the Web site of U.S.-based public accounting firm Grant Thorton.
- A new kind of headline. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/4/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p8
The accounting firm, Grant Thornton LP is hiring to expand its office by 20 percent. Economists are saying it's military spending that is pushing the economy to grow stronger. But numbers also are moving in the right direction in durable goods and consumer spending.
- Celebrating small wins helps firm with retention. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Apr2011, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the culture of long-term retention at the Chicago-based accounting firm Grant Thornton LLP, in which the successes of the co-workers are celebrated by each other.
- Consolidating on its strengths keeps an international firm in front. Thomas, Tony // BRW;12/08/97, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p94
Reports on the Australian accounting firm Grant Thornton and its focus on family-owned, small and medium enterprises. Comments from partner Rob Quant on car dealer services; Emerging technology companies as another strong specialty; Practice of consolidating medium-size clients into specialty...
- Grant Thornton appointment. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2013, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p88
The article announces the appointment of Barry Mooney as director of financial services-investment, life and pensions at accounting firm Grant Thornton in 2013.