Bisk puts CPA exam review online
- Sharing computer hangups. // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the establishment of Can-AccTech, an Internet forum on accounting technology in Canada. Sponsorship of the forum by computer consultant Richard Morochove; Network address.
- Netwatch. // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p9
Presents information on the growth of the auditing and accounting sections of the Internet, with reference to the launch of Netwatch. Information on Web sites that have expanded since Netwatch; Details on the International Accounting Network; Circumstances surrounding the development of...
- How to make the Internet work for you. Hamilton, Melinda // Outlook;Winter96, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p27
Presents information on the various types of information available to Certified Public Accountant on the Internet. How Internet information can improve your business; How you can get access to the Internet; How to access information; Guidelines for of cyberspace usage. INSETS: Surfin' with the...
- State boards launching web sites. Wolosky, Howard W. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
Provides information on the various web sites of state boards of accountancy in the United States. Description of the home pages of Ohio; Oregon; Alaska; Maryland; Development of home pages in North Carolina nad Nevada.
- Accountants debate academic issues on-line. // Practical Accountant;Nov94, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the availability of the Accounting Education Discussion List (AEDL) on-line forum for accounting practitioners. AEDL services; Statement from system administrator Charles Lewis.
- Online events booking. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the availability of online registration for the members of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) for professional development courses.
- Netwatch. Trites, Gerald; Sheehy, Don // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul98, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p15
Presents information on accounting resources available on the Internet. Names and addresses of various accounting bodies; Importance of accounting standards in global commerce; Types of information found on these sites. INSET: Accounting on site.
- Selected Reading from the Library. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on different resources that may be of use to accountants in New Zealand. Web sites on the practice of accounting; Articles on issues of concern to accounting firms; Accounting books.
- CPA2BIZ AND APPLICATION SERVICES. Specht, Linda B.; Warner, Paul D.; Smith, I. Murphy // CPA Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p60
Focuses on the accounting Web portal CPA2Biz. Features of the Web portal; Background on the growth of computer programs and Internet-based services for accountants; Advantages of the participation of accountants in the CPA2Biz initiative; Issues which have to be addressed prior to the use of...