Timing is everything for Orlando aviation agency's swap
- Orlando and Orange County Screening New Advisers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p28
Focuses on Orange County and Orlando, Florida's search for financial advisers. Contract negotiation between Orange County and William R. Hough and Co.; Firms that submitted proposals to the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority; Bidders for the contract tendered by the Orlando Utilities Commission.
- Orlando Airport Jumpstarts New Terminal Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34315, p1
New service and a rebound in passengers at Orlando International Airport have expedited planning for a new $1 billion terminal.
- The Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p30
Presents the average yield on seven-day high-grade variable-rate demand obligations of swaps as of January 21, 1998.
- Index-linked muni swaps. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p30
Presents rates of municipal swaps in the United States as of January 23, 1998.
- N.J. Considers Hiring Firm for School-Construction Swap Plan. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p1
Reports that New Jersey is considering hiring a politically connected Pennsylvania financial advisor to devise a multi-billion dollar forward swap plan for the state's school construction bond program as of November 2002. Consideration of the pros and cons of a forward swap of the school...
- Slower growth foreseen for swaps. // American Banker;2/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p22
No abstract available.
- OTC derivatives positions increase 37% in '96. // Pensions & Investments;3/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p52
Focuses on the growth of over-the-counter derivatives in Australia, by 37 percent in 1996. Details on data complied by International Swaps and Derivatives Association.
- Getting out of a swap. Bensman, Miriam // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p40
Discusses ways for companies to withdraw from a swap deal. Termination of contract; Assigning the contract to another counterparty offering a better price; Neutralizing the swap by arranging a mirror transaction.
- Index-linked muni swaps. // Bond Buyer;05/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30395, p32
Presents a chart showing rates of index-linked municipal swaps in the United States as of May 15, 1998.