- Practice Tips From the Shands Cancer Center at the University of Florida, Gainsville. // Oncology Nursing Forum;Jun2000, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p775
Describes cancer nursing strategies of the Shands Cancer Center at the University of Florida, Gainsville. Role in the passage of a bone marrow transplant legislation; Purpose of the hospital Cancer Committee; Chemotherapy courses offered by the center.
- Device Maker SenoRx Files for $86M Public Offering. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;6/5/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p55
The article offers news briefs about health care-based companies in Orange County, California. SenoRx Inc., manufacturer of devices to detect and treat breast cancer, has filed to go public. Global Care Quest Inc. has raised $5 million in a first round of financing. Adventist Health has decided...
- Mickey Mouse time-shares worth a look. Englander, D.W. // Money;Dec1991, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p35
Describes the benefits of the time shares offered by such top-notch hoteliers as Marriott, Hilton, and Disney, which will soon sell its first time-shares at Disney World in Florida. What investors will receive; Other vacation-travel discounts; Details on Marriott and Hilton time-shares.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Technology;Feb2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p24
The article offers world news briefs. Adobe Systems Inc. plans to launch its first public beta for photoshop, one of its top-selling programs. International Business Machines Corp. announces that they would work together on new tools to improve how information technology managers select, deploy...
- ICSC NEWS. // SCTWeek;4/18/2014, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p6
The article discusses the first International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Public Relations Summit that was held in Orlando, Florida in April 2014
- Florida revs up. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/12/2003, Issue 2563, p13
Presents an overview of the travel market for the first week of May 2003. Breakdown of top-selling destinations and products; Opinions of Advantage Travel Centres members; Florida as a top destination in the U.S.
- What a Shelf Life! // Scholastic Scope;2/16/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p5
The article offers information on the top 150 best-selling books released by the publication "USA Today" in the U.S.
- No. 1 ON THE CHARTS. // Billboard;7/24/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 29, p5
A chart is presented offering the publication's ratings of top-selling sound recordings in various music genres.
- Get Schooled. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2010, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p40
The article offers information regarding collegiate products which include the top-selling institutions like the University of Texas at Austin, University of Florida, and the University of Alabama, the top selling non-apparel product categories and the top non-apparel collegiate licenses.
- FROZEN MEMO. // Frozen Food Age;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p8
This section offers news briefs on the frozen food industry in the U.S. Morgan Stanley Private Equity has acquired Tops Markets LLC and appointed Frank Curci as chief executive officer (CEO) of the Tops chain. Nestle USA will sell Jamba Juice smoothies in supermarkets in 8 U.S. states....