- Republic New York cuts derivatives group as part of restructuring. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p32
Announces the decision of the Republic New York Corp. to dismantle its derivative products group as part of a major overhaul. Number of jobs to be cut by the company; Reorganization plans for the company; Reason for the move; Financial performance of the company.
- Environmental group lays off all its paid staff. Knight, Chris; Crowley, Peter // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/2/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 233, pA1
The article reports on the termination of employment of all of the paid staff of environmental group "Protect the Adirondacks!" as part of its restructuring and cost-cutting plans in New York.
- Layoffs loom as Republic New York, Meridian seek ways to save. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;3/28/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 59, p4
Reports on possible layoffs at Meridian Bancorp and Republic New York Corp. Meridian's cost-cutting analysis that will affect all employees; Republic's hiring of Tandon Capital Associates Inc. to assess its restructuring options.
- Lockheed Martin cuts 53 jobs in Salina, 104 in Owego. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/23/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the decision of Lockheed Martin to cut jobs in the areas of Owego and Salina in New York on April 20, 2010, which is part of the company's restructuring process.
- WEA Relocates HQ To New York. Christman, Ed // Billboard;12/21/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the decision of Warner Music Group to relocate its headquarters in New York City as part of the company's restructuring efforts. Dismissal of a part of its workforce; Changes in the company associated with the restructuring; Management plans of the company.
- Pepsi Bottling trims work force. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;11/24/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 47, p3
The article reports on the move of Pepsi Bottling Group Inc. to reduce 30-40 jobs as part of a global restructuring initiative in Somers, New York. Pepsi is implementing a multi-year program, Structured to Succeed, to strengthen its customer service and selling effectiveness, simplify...
- Bayer to restructure, form four units. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;1/28/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the development of a management holding companies by Bayer Group in New York City. Consideration of the development as part of four-year restructuring plan of the company; Expansion of company's shareholder in the United States; Names of the developed companies.
- Republic sings traditional battle hymn. Luhby, Tami // Crain's New York Business;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p3
Reports on Republic New York Corp.'s plans to conduct a restructuring to help the New York City-based bank recover after losses in foreign trading. Republic's private banking plans; Investment losses of the bank in 1998; Analysts' speculations on the bank's scheduled restructuring.
- Raytheon downsizes missile operations. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/14/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p29
Reports on Raytheon's consolidation of its New England missile manufacturing operations as part of company's restructuring plans. Reduction of factory floor space; Cuts in employment; Other parts of the restructuring plan.
- Litigation bears the brunt as Clifford Chance wields axe. Berris, Julia // Lawyer;5/11/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that New York-based Clifford Chance LLP is already finalising to cut jobs in its litigation practice. It states that the initiative of the company is part of their corporate restructuring which could affect seven litigation partners. A source noted that the reduction of...