- Orlando agency gets `eye-popping' benefits from 2 long-term swaps. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;01/20/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30313, p33
Focuses on the two long-term interest swaps agreed between the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority and the city of Gulf Breeze in Florida. Benefits of the deal for the Orlando agency; Terms of the deal; Individuals and groups who collaborated to make the transaction work.
- Timing is everything for Orlando aviation agency's swap. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p32
Reports on the savings realized by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority from the forward interest-rate swap it completed in Florida in February 1999. Estimated savings from the deal; Background on the swap deal; Reason for the savings; Negotiations closed for the swap.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p11
A chart depicting the schedule for the submission of the request for proposal of various issuers in the U.S. from October-November 2009 is presented including the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency, Greater Orlando Aviation, and the Missouri Housing Development.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33442, p9
A chart is presented that lists negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. from January 3-18, 2011 including Fulton Community Development Authority, Massachusetts Development Financial Agency and Greater Orlando Aviation Authority.
- FOOD SWAPS. // Daily Mail;4/3/2012, p30
- SALT SWAPS. // Daily Mail;9/8/2015, p49
- SALT SWAPS. // Daily Mail;12/8/2015, p36
- Orlando hospital swap delayed by questions. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/11/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30744, p2A
Reports that the Orlando Regional Medical Center has tapped the municipal swap market as part of a debt-restructuring plan.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p13
The article presents a list of U.S. government agencies requesting for financial services for October 2006, including investment banking services for Washington Convention Center Authority, underwriter/remarketing agents for the State of Georgia and financial advisory services for Greater...
- Southeast bond-watch. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p23
Reports on developments related to the municipal bond market in Southeastern States as of November 4, 1999. Includes the Florida-based Greater Orlando Aviation Authority's call on law firms to bid for the agency's disclosure counsel contract; Florida-based Broward County's refunding of resource...