- Waisanen joins GFOA's D.C. liason center. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p6
Reports on the appointment of Bert Waisanen as assistant director of the federal liaison center of the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA). Waisanen's responsibilities at GFOA; Waisanen's background.
- GFOA, others to mount campaign against two of Clinton's tax proposals. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;02/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30329, p5
Focuses on the opposition by the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) and other bond issuers to two of the government's revenue-raising tax proposals which they say would be disastrous to the municipal market. Features of the proposals; Comment by Betsy Dotson, director of the federal...
- GFOA Taps Susan Campanella as New Federal Liaison Director. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p3
Reports the appointment of Susan Campanella as director of the federal liaison center of the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) in the United States. Responsibilities of Campanella as director; Career background; Issues concerning Internet taxation, municipal bonds and state and...
- GFOA liaison center hires assistant director. // Bond Buyer;06/10/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30411, p5
Reports on Thomas E. Owens's appointment as an assistant director of the Government Finance Officers Association's federal liaison center. Owens to take charge of pension and benefits issues for the GFOA; Owns' previous post at the AFL-CIO.
- GFOA reports arbitrage costs. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/10/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30637, p5
Reveals the results of a survey by the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) and the National Association of Counties in the United States on the cost to localities of compliance to federal arbitrage restrictions. Average amount spent by localities annually; Comments from Bert...
- Buchalter joins GFOA in Washington. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30722, p40
Reports that Alice Buchalter has joined the Government Finance Officers Association as assistant director of the group's federal liaison center.
- GFOA Offers Guidance on Pensions, Bond Proceeds, Bank Loans. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;10/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F341, p1
The article offers information related to the approval of the best practices of the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA), Washington D.C., related to financial activities. It mentions that the GFOA best practices provide guidance for public finance officials on topics including...
- GFOA names Kimmel as assistant director of federal liaison center. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;02/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30330, p4
Reports on Thomas Kimmel's appointment as assistant director of the Government Finance Officers Association's federal liaison center in Washington, D.C. Duties and responsibilities; New position of Betsy Dotson, Kimmel's predecessor, in the association; Career history.
- people. // Financial Executive;Apr2005, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p67
The article reports that FEI's Washington, D.C., office has added two new staffers, Robert Lewis and Serena Davila. Robert Lewis joined as Manager of Government Affairs, and will serve as staff liaison for the Committee on Benefits Finance, Committee on Government Business and the Committee on...
- Lieb-Brilhart Accepts Position at National Institute of Education. // Spectra;Jun1979, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p1
The article announces that Barbara Lieb-Brilhart, who joined the Speech Communication Association (SCA) staff in 1973 as associate executive secretary for education, has resigned to accept a position at the National Institute of Education (NIE) in Washington, D.C. Her new appointment, effective...