- Drought: Tough year to raise venture capital. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p17
Reports that it would be tough to raise venture capital in Fairfield County, Connecticut in the year 2002 unless the stock market and the technology sector bounce back. Reduction in the investment made in the first quarter of 2002; Venture capital results of Connecticut for the year 2001 and...
- Private-sector jobs will drive recovery. Rathgeber, John R. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p28
In this article, the author discusses the significance of private-sector jobs for economic recovery in Connecticut in 2010 because it will bring back consumer confidence and generate the tax revenue.
- Economic News: Retail Sales Rise With High Confidence. ANDREA RIQUIER // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2014, p00
Retail sales bounce back
- Banks rally in face of adversity. DUDLEY, DOMINIC // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/10/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 23, p38
The article focuses on the performance of the banking industry in Jordan which suggests that banking activity might bounce back in 2015 after a slowdown in 2014. Topics include the banking industry's deposit growth, Central Bank of Jordan's response to the slowdown by trying to improve the...
- Proto Labs Rises; HomeAway Ends Off Day's High. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;4/17/2013, pB10
All Sector Leaders mustered gains Tuesday, as the general market bounced back from Monday's heavy losses.
- Sector Leaders Rebound; Some Hit New Highs. JUAN CARLOS ARANCIBIA // Investors Business Daily;3/ 5/2014, pB10
Sector Leaders bounced back energetically Tuesday, overshadowing the prior day's broad weakness.
- Bangkok will bounce back. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Weekly (UK);8/20/2015, Issue 2284, p3
The article shares the author's optimistic view on the ability of Bangkok, Thailand to bounce back after the bomb attack that affected its tourism sector.
- Sector Leaders Barely Budge; LinkedIn Rises. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;3/28/2013, pB06
The three Sector Leaders ended little changed Wednesday, even though the general market bounced back from big losses to finish with a split decision.
- HomeAway Pops Back Above Its 50-Day Average. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;6/26/2013, pB10
All Sector Leaders ended higher Tuesday as the market bounced back from recent heavy losses. A few even cleared levels.
- Property. Pollan, S.M.; Levine, M. // New York;5/6/91, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p84
Considers the status of the current buyer's market for real estate in New York. Real estate opportunities in New Jersey and Connecticut. INSET: Has the market bounced back?; Compassionate negotiating.;Weekend.