- New Life for an Old Monastery. Bednar, Joseph // BusinessWest;Apr2002, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p70
Focuses on Landmark Senior Living Community, an assisted-living center at Monastery Heights in West Springfield, Massachusetts. History of the assisted-living center; Description of the center; Challenges facing the assisted-living center.
- Georgia's Oconee Hospital Bonds Cut to CC. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34432, p1
Standard & Poor's dropped Georgia's Oconee Regional Medical Center further into junk territory citing default as a "virtual certainty."
- ASSISTED-LIVING CENTERS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p22
A chart that depicts the number of assisted-living centers in Ohio is presented.
- CRAZY ANTS! NORTON, JESSICA // Atlanta;Apr2014, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p82
The article discusses the method on suppressing the population of ants around the vacant assisted-living duplex in Albany, Georgia.
- Assisted-living center set for Cedar Canyon. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, pA5
Reports the construction of the assisted-living center at the Cedar Canyon mixed-use development of Cedar Builders Inc. Facility operator; Amenities of the assisted-living center; ion of the rooms of the Alzheimer patients; Beautification of the area.
- Vancouver company builds South Hill Center. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);7/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, pB1
Reports on the construction of an assisted-living center, owned by Spokane Assisted Living LLC, in South Hill, Spokane in Washington. Contractor and architect of the construction project; Features of the assisted-living center.
- New player joins state assisted-living market. Postman, Lore // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/18/96, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p9
Reports on Georgetown Healthcare Group Inc.'s entry into the assisted-living field with a plan to build 15 assisted-living centers in Indiana by 1999. Cost of the projects; Assisted-living centers as a cross between nursing homes and independent-living housing; Nursing homes owned by the company.
- `Mansions' for elderly. Postman, Lore // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p3A
Reports that Karrington Communities Inc. is developing assisted-living centers in Indianapolis, Indiana. Distinction of assisted-living from nursing homes; Helping elderly people live as independently as possible; Development sites.
- CareMatrix mature plans for city. Feldman, Amy // Crain's New York Business;11/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p11
Deals with CareMatrix Corp. targeting the Manhattan market for the development of its assisted-living centers. Bidding for Manhattan's 14th Street Armory; Extent of the US assisted-living industry.
- ASSISTED-LIVING CENTERS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 52, p75
A chart is presented that ranks assisted-living centers in Ohio on the basis of the number of residents.