- Stock Futures Aim For Weak Open; Foot Locker, Fresh Market Jump. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;3/6/2015, p00
The article offers information related to stock market. Topics include the losses generated by stock futures despite a better-than-expected payrolls report in February 2015, the increase in payrolls of nonfarm employers for the month, and the status of the retailers' stocks after reporting...
- Payrolls Down 131,000; Jobless Rate Stays 9.5%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p32
The article reports on the data released by the Labor Department in Washington, showing the decrease in nonfarm payrolls and the 9.5% unemployment rate.
- Fall in payroll employment in February. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Mar2003, pN.PAG
Reports on the decline of total nonfarm payroll employment in the U.S. in February 2003. Change in payroll employment from February 2002 to February 2003; Condition of retail trade employment; Status of construction employment.
- Feb. Payrolls Up 192,000; Jobless Rate Dips to 8.9%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p2
The article reports on the rise of nonfarm payroll rate by 192,000 and the decline of unemployment rate by 8.9% in the U.S. in February 2011.
- Puerto Rico Economic Activity Index Is Up 0.6%. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34099, p1
The article reports that the economic activity index of Puerto Rico was up 0.6 percent in March 2014 from February 2014 and mentions that index is based on four factors including non-farm payroll employment, electric power generation, gasoline consumption and cement sales.
- Non-Farm Payrolls Gain 110,000 in March. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p2
Reports on the increase sales performance of non-farm payrolls and decrease in the unemployment rate released by Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics Washington.
- Employment and unemployment developments, February 1998. // Employment & Earnings;Mar1998, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p1
Reports on trends in employment and unemployment in the United States as of February 1998. Jobless rates for the major demographic groups; Increase in the number of employment; Increase in the number of labor force; Increase in nonfarm payroll employment; Total number of discouraged workers;...
- April Payrolls Up 165,000; Jobless Rate Down a Tad. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33906, p2
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Labor Department that shows the non-farm payrolls has increased up to 165,000 whereas the unemployment rate has dropped down by 0.1 point to 7.5 percent in April 2013.
- Stalling Short Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/12/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 47, preceding p1
The article forecasts a short-term bullish market for oil commodity caused by good support of the crude market and an outstanding three-year trendline support while waiting to reassess the outlook after the reports for nonfarm payrolls and Greek debt swap are released.
- Non-Farm Payrolls Off 108,000 in July. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30948, p2
Reports on the non-farm payrolls in the United States for July 2000.