- California to Sell $110M of GOs for Vet Mortgages. Chin, Tonya // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p18
The article reports on the plan of California to hold a competitive sale of 110 million dollars of veterans general obligations bonds on September 18, 2014. It mentions the aim of the Department of Veterans Affairs to use the proceeds for the funding and refinancing of mortgage loans covered by...
- HELP IS UNDERWAY. Mastagni, Jordan // Hot Bike;Jun2010, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the "Look Twice, Save a Life" campaign by the California Highway Patrol and CalTrans to raise motorist awareness for motorcycle-related accidents.
- ON TV. NIGEL ANDREW // Daily Mail;3/21/2014, p47
- CAPITAL COSTS OF CAL-VET FINANCING: A REAPPRAISAL. West, Richard R. // National Tax Journal;Jun66, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p210
Reports on the effects of insufficient underwriting competition on the marketing costs and reoffering yields of Cal-Vet Program financing in the late 1950's in the U.S. Description of the changes in underwriting competition for Cal-Vet bonds; Analysis of the changes on the underwriters spreads...
- Moody's Raises California Vets GOs to Aa2. Jensen, Randall // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 32, p12
The article reports on the effectiveness of Cal-Vet general obligation bonds offered by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the benefits of veterans in California.
- California to Sell $110M of GOs for Vet Mortgages. Chin, Tonya // Nationalmortgagenews.com;9/17/2014, p5
The article reports that the California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) is planning to sell 110 million U.S. dollars of veterans general obligation (GO) bonds in a competitive offering on September 18, 2014. Topics discussed include the CalVet using the proceeds to finance and refinance...
- NYS Thruway Bonds Raised to AA-Minus. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p2
Reports on the announcement made by Standard & Poor's that it raised the rating on the New York Thruway Authority's highway and bridge trust funds to AA-minus from A.
- Indio, Calif., ICR Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its issuer credit rating to AA-minus from A-plus on Indio, Calif.
- Jackson County, Wis., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its rating to AA from AA-minus on Jackson County, Wis.' existing general obligation debt.
- Riverside Co., Calif., Receives Two' Upgrades Ahead of Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32347, p6
The article reports on the upgrade of Riverside County by two ratings agencies which include Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. in California. The Fitch Ratings has raised the Chief of Police (COP) rating to AA-minus from A-plus and the Standard & Poor has raised the COP rating to...