- TAKING OVER, OVER THERE. Lyons, Pete // AutoWeek;10/25/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 44, p10
The article informs about the dealership plans of automobile companies Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Mercedes-Benz AG, Porsche AG, Saab and Volvo AB for the customers of the U.S. The companies are employing some unique delivery deals whereby, the customers cannot only pick up their favorite model...
- Announcement 92-50. // Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms Quarterly Bulletin;06/16/92-09/15/92, Vol. 3, p67
Deals with the offer in compromise submitted by Sherman's 1400 Broadway N.Y.C., Ltd. to the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Amount of the settlement; Violations of the company.
- Wall Street Journal Tells MPF Stor. Hall, Jr., John C. // International Musician;Jun2011, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the New York City (NYC) story picked up by "The Wall Street Journal" which is relative to the Music Performance Fund (MPF) and published a broader article on May 4, 2011.
- More taxable tobacco-settlement transactions on the horizon? D.G. // Asset Securitization Report;11/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p6
Focuses on taxable tobacco-settlement transactions in the United States. Plan to implement a tobacco litigation settlement asset-backed securities (ABS); Prospects of bankers on taxable tobacco litigation settlement ABS deals; Details on legal maturity of the transactions.
- PICK Coast BBC2, 8pm [...]. // Mail on Sunday;5/ 5/2013, p70
- PICK Strange Hill High [...]. // Mail on Sunday;5/ 5/2013, p70
- The Flying Archaeologist BBC4, 8.30pm. // Mail on Sunday;5/ 5/2013, p66
- The 2008 credit crunch ought [...]. // Mail on Sunday;5/12/2013, p70
- PICK Mothers, Murderers And [...]. // Mail on Sunday;5/26/2013, p62
- PICK Drama Matters: The Last Witch [...]. // Mail on Sunday;