- Almost 10 million tune in to see how Sherlock came back from the dead. Louise Jury // Evening Standard;1/ 2/2014, p3
HOW do you lure a third of all TV viewers to tune in for the solution to a death faked two years ago? Elementary.
- Colors/Numbers/Picnic/Shapes (Book Review). Piehl, Kathy; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Gale, David; Cherenfant, Greta // School Library Journal;Sep87, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p173
Reviews the books 'Colors: How Do You Say It?,' 'Numbers: How Do You Say It?,' 'Picnic: How Do You Say It?,' and 'Shapes: How Do You Say It?,' by Meredith Dunham.
- Blind Trust: How Deregulation Has Jeopardized Airline Safety and What You Can Do about It. // Marketing News;2/28/86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p23
The article reviews the book "Blind Trust: How Deregulation Has Jeopardized Airline Safety and What You Can Do About It," by John J. Nance.
- MÃšSICA(S) E EDUCAÃ‡ÃƒO BÃSICA: PENSANDO PROCESSOS FORMATIVOS E AÃ‡Ã•ES PROFISSIONAIS NA UNIDOCÃŠNCIA. Bellochio, Cláudia Ribeiro; Pacheco, Eduardo Guedes // Inter - Acao;jan-abr2014, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p1
This text reflects on elementary education and music in the school. It transversalizes the discussion, and deals with formative and professional possibilities for generalist teaching by Pedagogy graduates. To do so, the authors problematize with musicians, teachers, composers and researchers the...
- TEACHER'S GUIDE Vol. 78 No. 5, October 12, 2015. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4 (Teacher's Edition);10/12/2015, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p1
The article presents a lesson plan for elementary education which teaches safety in school, how to handle bullying and women in the U.S. military.
- You be the judge. Gutloff, Karen // NEA Today;Nov97, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
Presents a discussion on the issue of peer review among teachers in the United States. How teachers in peer review programs are helping decide whether their colleagues make the grade; How Pat Stedman from the Columbus Peer Assistance and Review Program helped Dennis Grossman to retain his...
- Elementary School Science and How to Teach It. Sears Jr., William P. // Education;Dec1951, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p280
The article reviews the book "Elementary School Science and How to Teach It," by Glenn O. Blough and Albert J. Huggett.
- Where to Find Courses and Instruction to Prepare Teachers to Teach Elementary School Technology Education (ESTE). Linnell, Chuck // Technology & Children;May2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Presents several colleges and universities with elementary technology concepts courses. Different designs of courses; Preparations of teachers in using elementary school technology education in the classroom; Different ways of learning how to teach and do technology.
- THEY JUST DON'T GET IT: How Washington is Still Compromising Your Safety and What You Can Do About It. Barbee, John C. // Military Review;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p107
The article reviews the book "They Just Don't Get It: How Washington Is Still Compromising Your Safety and What You Can Do About It," by David Hunt.
- THEY JUST DON'T GET IT: How Washington Is Still Compromising Your Safety--and What You Can Do About It. // Publishers Weekly;3/28/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 13, p68
Reviews the book "They Just Don't Get It: How Washington Is Still Compromising Your Safety--And What You Can Do About It," by David Hunt.