- Getting to Work on Systems and Certification. Sissell, Kara; Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;7/2/2003-7/9/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 24, p29
Reports on the deadline for Associated Chemical Cos. members for certifying company headquarters to either RC-14001 or to a Responsible Care management system in 2003. Effort of health and safety executives to advocate third-party certification for Responsible Care; Views of some company...
- Responsible Care reaches a milestone in the US. Miceli, Donna L. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/16/98, Vol. 253 Issue 7, pFR16
Focuses on Chemical Manufacturers Association's Responsible Care initiative aimed at improving performance in health, safety and environmental quality. Response to public concerns about the manufacture and use of chemicals; Organizational Codes of Management Practice; Benefits on the chemical...
- Management Systems. // European Chemical News;11/15/2004 Supplement, p4
Provides information on the proposed Responsible Care (RC) Management System framework that will support the implementation of RC, an initiative which enabled the chemical industry to respond to the public's concerns on safety, health and environmental matters associated with chemicals...
- DISABLED MAN ASSISTED FROM AFAR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2005, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p68
Presents the corporate profile of SafetyCare company. Information on the company's personal emergency response systems; Safety care platform; Services rendered.
- What's love canal got to do with it? Mullin, Rick // Chemical Week;7/1/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 25, p88
Discusses the benefits of Responsible Care to OxyChem. Information on Responsible Care's codes of management practice; Recognition of OxyChem's status on Responsible Care.
- Associate profile: The chemical industry's Responsible Care. Perelman, Dell E. // State Government News;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the development of Responsible Care self-regulation program by the American Chemistry Council to enhance environmental, safety and health performance commitments. Codes of management practices; Reasons for changing the program; Background on the public reporting of performance metrics.
- A vision for safer care? Merrett, Hilary // Clinical Risk;Sep2014, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p105
The article offers the author's insights on the vision for sustainable and improvised health care in the U.S. Topics discussed by the author include the use of telecommunication medicine in all clinicians, health care managers and policy makers, reliability in good quality data and responsive...
- Expanding Influence Generates Membership Benefits. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;12/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p23
Reports on the plans of the American Chemistry Council to forge links between state and federal regulations and develop its Responsible Care management systems in the U.S. Support of the council for chemical plant safety legislation; Requirements of the council's management systems for chemical...
- Elf Atochem. Mullin, Rick // Chemical Week;7/6/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p84
Reports on the implementation of a common database and information system at Elf Atochem North America to track, report and record performance data on Responsible Care codes for health, environment and safety management. REACT program for emergency response; Atochem Waste and Release Elimination...
- The independent gas experts. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/12/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 8, Special section p29
Provides information on Antwerp Gas Terminal NV located at the Port of Antwerp, Belgium. Total storage capacity; Prevention and safety systems; Management control system; Basic principles in managing its Responsible Care Program.