- USFA revises NFA Executive Fire Officer Program. // Fire Engineering;Feb95, Vol. 148 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the revision of the US Fire Administration's (USFA) National Fire Academy (NFA) Executive Fire Officer Program (EFOP). Offering of the `Strategic Management Change' core course; Optional courses on the third year of the program; Availability of the `Employment Involvement' pilot...
- Fire Chief attains EFOP status. // Navajo Times;11/12/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 45, pC11
The article reports that according to news release from City of Farmington Fire Chief Terry Page was recognized for attaining the Executive Fire Officer status from the National Fire Academy for completing the Executive Fire Officer Program (EFOP.)
- The Honor Roll. Guest, Edgar A. // Poems of Patriotism;1922, p83
The poem "The Honor Roll," by Edgar A. Guest is presented. First Line: The boys upon the honor roll, God bless them; Last Line: honor rolls.
- The first annual 301 Great Management Ideas sweepstakes. Gendron, George // Inc.;Sep92, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p13
Announces the winner in the first annual `301 Great Management Ideas' sweepstakes, and the first management-ideas honor roll. CEO John Dieball (Jadtec, Orange Calif.) won first place with his incentive program which put three percent of the company's monthly profits into a pool and designed a...
- NFA Offers Virtual Access to EFO Projects. // Fire Chief;Apr2008, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the availability of the Executive Fire Officer (EFOP) Program on the Internet from the National Fire Academy (NFA) in the U.S. According to Gregory Cade of the U.S. Fire Administrator the presented projects are the most referenced sources of information at the National...
- East Bernard Elementary School Honor Roll. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/3/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p5
The article presents the East Bernard Elementary School honor roll for the sixth six weeks as of July 3, 2014, including Lily Alexander in First Grade Distinguished Honor Roll, Cadence Hammock in Second Grade Distinguished Honor Roll, and Makayla Crist in Third Grade Distinguished Honor Roll.
- Hon. John M. Roll Chief Judge, U. S. District Court for the District of Arizona. Rothschild, Isaac // Federal Lawyer;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p16
A eulogy for Honorable John M. Roll, chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, is presented.
- A national treasure. Kanterman, Ronald E. // Fire Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p184
Focuses on the contribution of the National Fire Academy (NFA) in Emmitsburg, Maryland on fire prevention and control in the United States. Success of the graduates from the NFA; Author's experience in visiting the NFA campus where a celebration was held to honor the firefighters who died in the...
- EAST BERNARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL HONOR ROLL. // East Bernard Express (TX);10/27/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 43, p10
The article presents the honor roll students of the East Bernard Elementary School including Natalye Arnold with first grade distinguished honor, Samuel Coker with second grade distinguished honor, and Robert Davis with third grade distinguished honor.
- Trinidad Honor Roll. // Malakoff News (TX);10/31/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 44, p4B
A list of students who were put on the honor roll at schools in Trinidad, Texas is presented which includes Eryn Airheart, Katherine Atkeisson, and Riley Bright.