- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, Special section p8
The article evaluates two products including I.T.S. Xtreme fire extinguisher from BullEx Digital Safety and the Roco Training Center by Roco Rescue.
- Roco under new ownership. // Model Railroader;Aug2002, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p37
Announces the sale of the R Ã¶ ssler/Roco Group, manufacturer of Roco model trains, to Roco employee Peter Maegdefrau in the U.S. Model train scales which Roco produces.
- ROCO Rescue awarded OSHA prize. // Industrial Fire World;Spring2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p23
The article announces that Roco Rescue has been awarded the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Voluntary Protection Program Star.
- Roco HO scale digital passenger train set no. 6041273. D. K.; Thompson, Terry // Model Railroader;Sep2009, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p82
The article evaluates the HO scale digital passenger train set. no 6041273 from Roco-Fleischmann Modelleisenbahn Group.
- Organizing and training special rescue teams. Rhea, Robert // Fire Engineering;Mar1997, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p75
Discusses issues affecting the organizing and training of special rescue teams in fire fighting. Development issues affecting the organization of a training program; Tips on identifying rescue target hazards; Categories of rescue target hazards and the associated rescue problems; Tips on...
- Building Capacity: Collapse Structure Rescue Teams. Hendrickson, Gary // Minnesota Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the structural collapse rescue team program developed by a work group in Minnesota that is compatible with the response of the U.S. Urban Search and Rescue Team. Responsibility of the local government in responding to a structural collapse; Categorization of the fire departments in...
- WATERY SAVES. Orusa, Steven // Fire Chief;Jul2004, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p44
Focuses on the training needed by dive rescue teams. Causes of death of dive rescuers; Early program resources; Continued training.
- Search and Save. // All Hands;Mar1999, Issue 983, p16
Features the Search and Rescue (SAR) team at Pensacola Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida. Mission of the team; Background of the team's training exercise; Members of the SAR team.
- Responding to jumper incidents. Langone, Thomas M. // Fire Engineering;May96, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p72
Offers advice for fire fighters on how to conduct a rope rescue. Team readiness and training; Responding to a report of a jumper incident; Rescue assignments.
- Roco back in operation with a new name. // Model Railroader;Nov2005, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p9
This article reports that Roco Inc., the Austrian-based model railroad manufacturer had filed for bankruptcy. In a press release received in August, it was being learned that Roco is back in operation with the new name Modelleisenbahn GmbH. Several former members of Roco's management are working...