New Chieftain distributor
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.
- Covered in glory. // Australian House & Garden;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p28
Offers a look at the upholstery fabric of chairs and sofas available in the Australian markets and lists their respective sellers and prices. Imagica's Herringbone Stripe Russet Heavy Indian cotton; Raspberry woven cotton; Academy Imports' Dream woven tapestry-look fabric; More.
- Upholstery service to move Valley shop. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);3/14/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 6, pA7
The article discusses the plan of upholstery service company Mild Too Wild Upholstery to move in April 2013 at the two structures which company is buying at Sprague (Connecticut).
- Fabric is 29% of Q2 sales. // Furniture/Today;8/1/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p46
The article reports that eIntent has showed that fabric upholstery accounted for 29% of online unit sales for the second quarter of 2011 while leather sofas has accounted for 10% of sales.
- Uno looks at concessions to help boost sales density. // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p2
Discloses the plan of upholstery retailer Uno, to reduce the amount of space it uses for upholstery and introduce concessions. Key concerns of the company; Comments of Chairman Paul Rosenblatt about the issue.
- Walker & Homer quartet for The BFM Summer Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Discloses the plans of four Walker & Homer upholstery companies to exhibit at The BFM Summer Furniture Show in August 1999.