Titus enjoys a record number of visitors at Woodmac Asia
- Titus catalogues products. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p22
Features Titus' furniture catalog. Contents of the catalogue.
- Titus wins on fund raising. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p29
Reports on Britain-based Titus' fund raising for the Children Today charity. Slough Knockout competition.
- Open and shut Titus case for shoe storage. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p27
Features the soft opening shoe rack systems from Titus. Product features; Comment by Titus Marketing Director Michael Storey.
- German acquisition for the Titus Group. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p6
Reports that Titus International has acquired furniture hardware distributor PMT Group. Combined turnover sales of Titus in the European market following the acquisition; Overview on the operation of PMT.
- Get it together. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p20
Explains the uses of Titus' Consumer Acceptance Factor (CAF) system which provides an analytical measure of parts and actions needed to build self assembly furniture. Precise score of each step of the assembly process; Design of Titus fittings to meet CAF requirements; Opportunity for...
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.