SA's new PC-6 can handle most fabrics
- Spotlight on stackers. // Paperboard Packaging;Aug94, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p50
Features stacking machines. Includes the ACCUSTAK stacking system from Thermoguard Equipment Inc.; Diecut stacker from Greene Line Mfg. Corp.; Rotary diecutter stacker from Geo. M. Martin Co.
- Spotlight on stackers. // Paperboard Packaging;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p86
Presents information on stackers used for manufacturing package goods. Modular BHS automatic stacker; Diecut stackers and press stackers from Hycorr Machine Corporation; Multifold International's line of stacker delivery systems; Description and capabilities of the stackers.
- Walkie Stacker performs well at every turn. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p44
Introduces the WS 2000 Series walkie stacker from Crown. Features of the walkie stacker; Lifting capacities; Contact information.
- Stackers. // Paperboard Packaging;Nov93, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p90
Addresses questions pertaining to maintenance and repair of stacking machines. Methods of adding productivity; Attachments of diecut blanks; Removal of bad sheets; Elimination of air between the sheets as they accumulate in the stacker bay; Running of multiple-out orders on a diecut stacker;...
- No-lift stackers save backs. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2011, p28
The article offers brief information on the Walkie Stackers from Warequip Co.
- Emergency subsea well control response more than a capping stack. Kliewer, Gene // Offshore;Jun2013, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p24
The article offers brief information on the strategy and technology used by London, England-based multinational oil and gas company BP PLC to transport its upper and lower capping stack assembly which is required to respond to a loss of well control.
- Height adjusting stacker for operator safety. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Nov2011, p42
The article offers brief information on the height adjusting stacker from Actisafe.
- Putting it all together. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2001, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p43
Stresses that the radial stacker is the key element in the material handling train. Impact of the failure of a stacker on the handling operation; Techniques that can be used to ensure structural integrity and strength of the stacker.
- Telescoping stackers: when and why? // Pit & Quarry;Mar2007, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p25
The article offers instructions on the use of telescoping radial stacking conveyors by the aggregates industry.