Kronospan on track to increase number of rail deliveries in 1998
- Kronospan unveils ...28m monster. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p31
Features Kronospan's Siempelkamp ContiRoll chipboard press at its Chirk factory in England. Importance of the unit to Kronospan's plans to increase production.
- The natural choice in the wood chip industry. // European Power News;Aug98, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p23
Features the Kronospan GmbH's factory in Lampertswalde, Germany that processes trees and waste wood into MDF panels and chip boards for the production of laminate floor. Processes used by the company; Benefits of the factory for the company.
- Chirk's new line. // Forestry & British Timber;Sep2003, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the investment of flooring line at its Chirk, Wrexham headquarters of Kronospan.
- Top to bottom. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p39
Highlights the Design Week exhibit of the forest products firm Kronospan GmbH in Great Britain. Product ranges of the company; Features of the products; Contact information.
- Kronospan hit the floor. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar2000, p7
Reports that Kronospan is investing in a laminated flooring production facility at their Chirk headquarters in Shropshire, England in March 2000. Benefits from the investment.
- Goods from Domestic Raw Materials to the Entire Europe. // Czech Business & Trade;2008, Issue 05/06, p22
The article reports on the development of the Jihlava plant, Kronospan, one of Europe's largest and modern manufacturers of large-scale wood-based products in Czech Republic. It has started when the largest chipboard manufacturing assembly line is established in Jihlava in 1978. Kronospan has...
- Product & material news. // Contract Journal;6/15/2005, Vol. 428 Issue 6529, p19
Presents news briefs on the construction equipment industry in Great Britain as of June 2005. Expected stability of steel prices after the industry faced soaring prices and heavy Chinese demand in 2004; Fine imposed by Wrexham magistrates on wood maker Kronospan after the company admitted that...
- KRONOSPAN TO RAISE OUTPUT. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Sep2005, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p6
Reports that the Kronospan has revealed details of its investment plans for its Malta Decor plant in Poznan, Poland. Rise in the mill's capacity; Estimated cost of the project; Improvement in Malta Decor's second machine.
- From A to C in easier stages. // Forestry & British Timber;May2005, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
This article focuses on the Chirkbased board manufacturers. Kronospan UK have been testing a return run to the rail transportation system. The experiment has twin aims: significantly to reduce traffic congestion and to cut pollution. The experiment witnessed the equivalent of 180 lorry-loads...