University of Texas Joins Forward-Delivery Bond Trend
- N.Y. EFC to Sell $188M of PIT Bonds for Projects, Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/11/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32546, p36
The article reports on the plans of the New York State Environment Facilities Corp. to sell taxable and tax-exempt bonds. The $188.5 million bonds are backed by state personal income tax for various environmental clean-up and improvement projects and refunding. The bonds will be used to finance...
- Wisconsin Readies Competitive Deal Worth Up to $350 Million. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p44
The article reports that Wisconsin is planning to enter the market with a competitive sale of as much as $350 million of new money and refunding transportation revenue bonds. The fixed-rate bonds will provide funds to finance various projects under the state's major highways program. An advance...
- Ohio Commission Cancels Refunding, But Proceeds With Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p33
Reports that the Public Facilities Commission will bring about a multi-million dollars of new money to market but canceled plans to refund about 150 million dollars of bonds after market conditions shifted. Plans of the commission to issue a multi-million dollars of common schools new money...
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- Calif. public works to try refunding. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a plan by the California State Public Works Board to sell refunding bonds on March 10, 1999. Estimated volume of bonds to be sold; J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s selection as senior manager of the loan in the negotiated sector.
- Indiana power agency awaits the right rate for bond sale. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;08/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30457, p27
States that the Indiana Municipal Power Agency will sell special obligation refunding bonds that will save the utility $1.8 million. Schedule of pricing by lead manager J.P. Morgan Securities; Investment of proceeds in American Treasuries.
- Philadelphia Hopes to Save $27 Million on $207.5 Million Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p3
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is looking to produce approximately 27 million dollars in present value savings through a 207.5 million dollars negotiated refunding deal that may take place in late June or in early July in 2003. The lease revenue bonds, to be sold through the Philadelphia Municipal...
- NEW YORK: Bard College Selling $135M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency to auctioned $135 million of new-money and refunding revenue debt on behalf of Bard College. Bard's sale consists of two series including A-1 for about $96 million to refund former debt and A-2 for $93 million,...
- Municipals Firm, Trading Moderate; $175 Million of Ohio GOs Repriced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Trading status of municipal bonds; Reduction in equities; Reprice of Ohio higher education general obligation bonds by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.