Missouri Highway Commission Picks Senior Managers for $400 Million Sale
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission Names Finance Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p40
No abstract available.
- Ten Merrill Lynch Staffers Make Move to RBC Dain Rauscher. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the lawsuit filed by financial service firm Merrill Lynch &x#0026; Co. Inc. against its former employees due to their transfer on company's competitor RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. in San Diego, California. Inclusion of three brokers; Emphasis on the misappropriation of trade secrets;...
- Merrill skyrockets to top of CDO market heading into 4Q04. H.B.O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 38, p11
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has topped the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market through the first three quarters of 2004. Merrill's lead over Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Top five CDO underwriters for the period.
- Investors consortium finds mixed-use blessing in Helsinki. // EuroProperty;2005, p7
This article focuses on a consortium of three international investors that has bought a mixed-used portfolio in greater Helsinki for 85m. Merrill Lynch Global Principal Investments, O'Connor Capital Partners and Genesta Property Nordic bought a 100,000mÂ² property portfolio from private...
- Merrill Lynch Global Small Cap Fund. // Money (Australia Edition);Jun2006, Issue 80, p20
The article presents an update on financial management in the U.S. as of June 2006. The primary aim of the small capital fund offered by Merrill Lynch is to maximise capital growth. It comments on the opportunities offered of investing in smaller global companies.
- TOP RANKS: CNY STOCKBROKERAGE FIRMS. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/3/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p30
The article presents information on the leading stockbrokerage firms in Central New York. Some of the companies included in the article are, Cadaret Grant & Co. Inc., SmithBarney, Leigh Baldwin & Co. LLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc., RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., IBN Financial...
- NEW MEXICO: Top Five Rankings in 2003. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p31
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisors and bond counsel in New Mexico in 2003. RBC Dain Rauscher; Morgan Stanley; Merrill Lynch; UBS Financial Services; Fiscal Strategies.
- Banks Warming to Unified Managed Account Alliances. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;5/2/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 83, p5
This article discusses the trend of banking companies to look to third-party managers in order to offer unified managed accounts. Lee Chertavian of Placemark Investments said that more large banking companies are in his firm's pipeline since the Placemark partnership with Citigroup Inc.'s Smith...
- SOUTHEAST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Southeastern Region of the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Citigroup Global Markets; RBC Dain Rauscher Corp.; King & Spalding LLP.