S&P Downgrades Two Michigan Issuers, Citing Economy
- S&P Corporate Value Consulting Head Sounds Off on Slow M&A. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/8/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p4
Highlights the state of deal activity at S&P Corporate Value Consulting, the acquired corporate value consulting division of PricewaterhouseCoopers by Standard & Poor's Corporation.
- All change at PwC US. // Accountancy;Sep2001, Vol. 128 Issue 1297, p17
Reports on the plan of Standard & Poor's to acquire PricewaterhouseCoopers' Corporate Value Consulting business. Restructuring plan of PricewaterhouseCoopers; Redundancy announcements; Acquisition of British pay consultancy Monks Partnership by PricewaterhouseCoopers' human resource consulting...
- Personalize It, Please. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p19
This article focuses on two studies which revealed that high net worth (HNW) individuals like their advice very personalized. HNWs who have fled the do-it-yourself approach in the wake of the market decline, want advisors who will manage it with me, according to the 2003 World Health Report by...
- PICK OF THE PACK. Anderson, James A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Oct2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p30
Profiles Robert McMillan, an analyst from Standard & Poor's. Industries that are being tracked by McMillan; Career background; Companies in which McMillan has placed his highest credit ratings.
- Standard & Poor's Compustat Adds SmallCap 600 to ExecuComp. // Information Today;Jan1996, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on an announcement by Standard & Poor's Compustat, a division of the McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc., that it has added the population of the S&P SmallCap 600 Index to ExecuComp, its electronic database of key executive compensation information. Designed with the input of expert...
- S&P/Business Week Global Innovation Index. // Research Technology Management;May/Jun2008, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p67
The article provides information on the S&P/Business Week Global Innovation Index. This index began on Innovation & Design channel of BusinessWeek.com. It is made up of 25 of the most innovative public companies around the world, based on a Most Innovative Companies annual survey prepared by...
- S & P Beats Q-100 in Quarterly Results. // Quality Progress;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p14
This article reports that while long-term investors will still find the fictitious Q-100 a better investment than the consultant firm Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&anp;P) 500, S&P did manage to top the Q-100's gains during the market upswing of 203's second quarter. For last 12 months, the Q-100...
- $1.4B of loans rated with new S&P system. // American Banker;7/26/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 142, p24
Reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned ratings to three loans using a rating scale developed to serve bank loans.
- S&P creates authority profiles. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;10/27/97, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p5
Focuses on the evaluation being carried out by Standard and Poor's (S&P) of how its municipal solid waste debt to reflect increase competition which local governments face. Number of business profiles done by S&P on October 20, 1997; Description of the business profiles; What the profiles are...