Deutsche Picks Global Insurance Asset Management Head
- Deutsche Bank Stages Coup d'Quant. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;09/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p1
Reveals that Deutsche Asset Management Americas hired financial quantitative professionals from State Street Global Advisors. Remarks from Westom Tompkins, a consultant with Hewitt Investments Group; Application of computer models to evaluate portfolios.
- Deutsche Asset Lassoes Director for the West. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;3/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the appointment of Anthony Freitas as director and senior relationship manager for the Western region of Deutsche Asset Management. Other appointments in March 2001; Responsibilities of Freitas as director of the company; Career background.
- Walker Joins Deutsche Asset Mgmt. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;5/20/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p2
Announces the appointment of Heidi Walker as managing director and head of client services at Deutsche Asset Management in 2002.
- Deutsche confirms new head of retail distribution. Evans, Rebecca // Money Management;8/19/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p3
Reports that Deutsche Asset Management has appointed its acting head of retail distribution Alan Miller formally into the role in 2004.
- Powers takes charge as CEO of Stanford Management. // Pensions & Investments;5/15/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p21
Career developments involving the financial industry employees in the U.S. are discussed. Elizabeth Zieglmeier was named head of client relationship management for North American institutional business at Deutsche Asset Management Inc. David A. Antonelli was named chief investment officer of...
- Deutsche fund set to name new manager. // Money Marketing;10/20/2005, p12
Reports on the plan of Deutsche Asset Management Inc. to introduce the company's new manager in Great Britain.
- Index Managers Ride Gravy Train To Deutsche Bank. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;10/18/99, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p1
Focuses on the efforts of Deutsche Asset Management in attracting the index managers of Barclays Global Investors.
- Deutsche Adds NY Client Service Pro. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;02/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the appointment of Eva Siekierski as a New York-based director of client service for corporate customers of Deutsche Asset Management. Career background; Comments from Siekierski.
- Slowed, but not stopped. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;6/14/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p2
More than two years after Deutsche Asset Management acquired Scudder Investments, the combined firm still faces a clash of cultures that has led to a continuing exodus of Scudder executives and staffers. William Holzer, who headed a highly regarded Scudder global equity team that departed with...