Henrico County, Va., Going Ahead With $349M GO Sale
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 17, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Presents a chart depicting the insured yield curves of Northeast state bonds in the U.S. for March 17, 2005.
- N. Y.'s Dorm Authority Names Slate of Eligible Underwriters. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32371, p5
The article reports on the naming of ten investment banking firms as the eligible underwriters by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY). The dorm authority ranked third among all issuers nationally by selling 5.94 billion dollars of debt through 53 transactions. DASNY...
- Connecticut Waiting to Sell $100 Million of Notes. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p6
Reports on the failure of Connecticut to make plans to issue multi-million dollars of five-year economic recovery notes. Need for the state to issue additional notes to pay for changes from a medical insurance plan for the poor; Efforts of the state to come to market with multi-million dollars...
- Kentucky Turnpike Returns After 5 Years With $185 Million Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p1
Focuses on the proposal of the Kentucky Turnpike Authority to sell 185 million dollar worth of bonds. Upgradation of the bonds to AA from A-plus; Reliability of the central debt management of the authority; Utilization of the bond proceeds for various road projects.
- Mayor Unveils $300 Million TIF Plan for City Improvements. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p4
Reports the unveiling of the Downtown Action Agenda creating a downtown TIF district in the Washington D.C. Focus of the plan in rising economic development; Issuance of tax increment financing bonds; Impact of the issuance of the bond to the district.
- Pennsylvania Slims $1B Offering by $350M; Finance Officials Sign Off. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p8
The article reports on the move of the state government in Pennsylvania to bid on 650 million dollars worth of general obligation debt which include taxable Build America Bonds (BABs).
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;06/20/2013, p3
European regional debt statistics are presented as of June 20, 2013 including Ukraine foreign debt's rise of 0.9% in the first quarter of 2013 from the previous quarter, the sale of Slovakia state bonds in Japanese yen denomination, and 33.9 million euros in three-year debt raised by Serbia.
- Louisiana bond commission clears batch of housing, health care deals. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p4
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission signed off debt and authorized the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College's request for a general obligation issue. Revenue-backed debts for housing deals and health care-related borrowings.
- ALABAMA: We Need Debt Oversight. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33292, p9
The article reports on the promise of Bill Johnson, a Republican candidate for governor in Alabama, to create a state bond oversight commission to help overcome the difficulties faced by issuers due to the sewer debt crisis in Jefferson County should he wins in the 2010 election.