Nevada Ready to Kick Off Its Biggest-Ever Refunding
- Paramus Borough Board of Education, N.J., Upgraded to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34318, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its rating on Paramus Borough Board of Education, N.J.'s series 2012 general obligation refunding bonds one notch to AA-plus from AA.
- West Lafayette Library 2012 Refs Cut to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating on Indiana-based West Lafayette Public Library Leasing Corp's mortgage refunding bonds, that was issued for West Lafayette Public Library District, to A-minus from A.
- Delaware River Port Authority to Sell $358M, Hedging '06 Swap. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32722, p30
The article reports on the plan of the Delaware River Port Authority to sell $358.2 million of variable rate refunding bonds. It relates that UBS Securities LLC acts as the lead underwriter for the refunding and the deal would allow the authority to hedge a swap agreement that started in January...
- Robbinsdale, Minn., Raised to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised the ratings of the outstanding general obligation debt of Robbinsdale, Minnesota to AA-plus from AA. It mentions that the rating agency has assigned AA-plus long-term rating to the 2013 general...
- Marble Falls, Texas, Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p35
The article focuses on increase in the long-term and underlying ratings (SPUR) of general obligation debt for Marble Falls in Texas, by the credit ratings firm Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Inc. It reports that the ratings were raised from A to A-plus, reflecting the city's improved...
- Puerto Rico To Refund $1 Billion. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;4/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31615, p1
The government of Puerto Rico has decided to price $ 1 billion in triple-tax-exempt refunding bonds, following the decision of rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. to take the commonwealth off credit watch and assigned a negative outlook to its A-minus rating. Concerns over the pace of...
- Better Outlook as Arizona School Facilities Board Comes to Market. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34119, p1
The article reports on the improving outlook for Arizona and debt issued on behalf of the state School Facilities Board by the financial rating agencies Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service. It mentions that rating agencies have revised their outlooks on Arizona to positive in advance...
- LOUISIANA: Lafayette Schools Get AA. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32884, p8
The article reports that the Lafayette Parish School Board in Louisiana earned AA rating from Standard & Poor Corp.'s for the sales of its tax bonds. The sale of $50.7 million of refunding bonds covered its $14.7 million outstanding debt. The new rating is based on various factors including its...
- Zumbrota, Minn., Raised to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34379, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its underlying rating to AA-minus from A-plus on Zumbrota, Minn.'s series 2009A general obligation sewer and utility revenue refunding bonds.