New md for Westminster
- Westminster Pine name to disappear. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Westminster Pine's plan to sell its product range under the banner of other companies within the Silentnight group.
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR. // 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Washington;2007, preceding p1
The article offers a brief profile of author Paul Elliott.
- Pipeline partiality. McMillan, Janet // Missoula Independent;10/27/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p4
The article informs about the friendly relations in between the U.S. State Department and Paul Elliott, a lobbyist in TransCanada Corp. for the Keystone XL pipeline project.
- Paul and John Elliott. Sirak, Ron; Russell, Geoff // Golf World;1/24/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 25, p13
Features Paul and John Elliott, a father-and-son golf tandem. Their ages; Information on the golf tournament that they plan to participate on.
- Great Gay Play winner named. // Windy City Times;5/21/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p22
The article reports that the play "Gentle Passage," by Paul Elliott, has been named the winner of the 2014 Great Gay Play and Musical Contest.
- L.A. and Lost Mail. BERKOWITZ, DAN // Dramatist;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p46
The article focuses on the career of dramatist Paul Elliott. According to the article, the very first play that he wrote got lost in the mail so he wrote the whole thing from scratch and send it again to the person who had asked him to write it. Accordingly, the rewritten version became one of...
- Eskimos of the World (Book Review). Brouwer, Deborah // School Library Journal;Jan77, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p90
Reviews the book 'Eskimos of the World,' by Paul Michael Elliott.
- Welsh review may dwarf Gershon's. // Community Care;10/20/2005, Issue 1595, p14
This article reveals that a review of public services in Wales is likely to have major implications for the organisation and delivery of health and social services. Trade unions in Wales have already raised concerns about the review. The review is looking at how all public services are delivered...
- `Buddy' & Al click for biotuner impresario. Wolf, Matt // Variety;12/18/95, Vol. 361 Issue 7, p73
Focuses on the success of producer Paul Elliott's plays, `Buddy' and `Jolson,' in London, England. Plans to increase ticket prices; Reviews.