Albuquerque Officials Want Details of Arena Financing Plan
- Board approves new plan for subdivision. Flinchpaugh, Brian // Wentzville Journal;6/27/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 26, pA2
The article reports on a development plan for the Villas at Ridgepointe that was approved by the Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen on June 18, 2012.
- QUIXOTIC? Freshman fights bigwigs. // Crain's New York Business;9/3/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p14
The article reports on East Side, New York City Councilman Dan Garodnick who is battling two real estate developers in New York including Jerry Speyer and Sheldon Solow. Speyer's company, Tishman Speyer, has drawn the freshman's ire by cracking down on tenants in Stuyvesant Town and Peter Cooper...
- Everton bid gains support. Gillman, Susanna // Planning (14672073);6/13/2008, Issue 1773, p7
The article reports that Knowsley councillors has backed up Everton Football Club and Tesco's Destination Kirkby plan in England. It cites that the planning committee of Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council recommended the approval of the area's biggest development. According to the article,...
- HILTON PROJECT ON SCHEDULE. Moore, Adam // Corridor Business Journal;12/28/2015, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that the proposed hotel development for Hilton Hotels Corp. in Iowa City, Iowa is on schedule following the approval from Iowa city council members for the 12-story Hilton Garden Inn hotel project.
- Campaign calls on councillors to make soft landscaping a priority. Ibrahim, Magda // Horticulture Week;1/31/2008, p3
The article reports that a campaign called Greening the UK in Great Britain urged local authorities to give soft landscaping more priority in new developments. Organisers of the campaign have sent out a model motion to London and municipal councils. A major part of the motion is giving planning...
- Bredefeld: A lake could rejuvenate downtown. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/31/98, Issue 322349, p1
Focuses on California's Fresno City Council member Garry Bredefeld's proposed construction of a downtown lake designed to revitalize the area and propel area real estate values. Estimated costs of the project; Economic benefits of the plan; Support of the area's business community on the project.
- Councillors ungagged by white paper. // Estates Gazette;10/28/2006, Issue 643, p38
The article reports that British councillors will be allowed to be more critical of new real estate developments in their area, according to the local government white paper. Developers lobbying councillors currently have to speak or write to the planning officer. But government is now expected...
- Deal Proposed to Break Stalemate on D.C. Ballpark. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32298, p27
The article reports on the proposal of shifting responsibility for cost overruns on the ballpark for the Washington Nationals by chairman Linda Cropp of Washington D.C. Council. This move is aimed at solving the stalemate in the council on the issue. One of the proposals of Cropp is the...
- Canadian, U.S. construction costs holding steady. // SCTWeek;9/27/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p3
The article reports that developers in mature markets such as Canada and the U.S. are seeing only slight increases with construction costs currently fairly stable creating certainty of cost for those who can undertake new developments.