South Carolina to Sell $350M of GOs, Half for Highways
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding Municipal Market Data general obligation yields as of February 21, 2002. Several rating categories.
- NORTHEAST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p36
Presents information related to the top 10 rankings in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Volume for the firm UBS PaineWebber Inc.; State bagging the highest rank; Financial advisors in the list.
- Europe Down in First Half 2001. Iyer, Savita; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Reports on bonds issued in the European high yield market in the first half of 2001. Company that held the top rank in the bond market; Position held by the Deutsche Bank; Reason for the slow down in the United States bond market.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p28
A list of the changes in bond ratings of bond issuers, including Capital Area Housing Finance Corp., Arapahoe County Building Finance Corp., Housing Options Inc., Loudoun County Industrial Development Authority is presented.
- Rating Changes . Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p37
Presents information on changes in the ratings of several securities and bonds in the U.S. market resulting due to purchase of the letter of credit. Amount of the bonds issued by the companies in the market; Ratings for the bonds before and after the purchase; Reasons behind changes in the ratings.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2002, Vol. 241 Issue 31455, p31
Reports developments in bond market as of August 2002. Affirmation on the A rating of outstanding health care revenue bonds of East Alabama Health Care Authority; Confirmation on the Ba3 rating of Mount Sinai Medical Center; Details on several deals of Memphis.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p33
Presents bond rating changes in bond markets in the United States for June 18, 1999. Issuers' names; Amount issued; Percentage of ratings changes.