North and South Florida Deals Total $450M This Week
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p10
Cites a tabular representation of information related to negotiated bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisors of bonds offered; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Ratings of bonds offered.
- Munis Gain Amid Low Supply As Treasuries Rise on Threats, ISM. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p2
Reports on the trading activity in the bond market in the U.S. Uncertainty in the market as a consequence of terrorism concerns; Performance of the municipal bonds; Rating for the New York City general obligation bonds.
- ANALYSIS OF BOND RATING CHANGES IN A PORTFOLIO CONTEXT. McCarthy, Joseph E.; Melicher, Ronald W. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn88, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p69
This study introduces a new methodology for detecting an event from security prices. A portfolio approach is used to examine the question of whether rating changes by bond rating agencies provide new information for the bond market or whether the bond market already has taken account other...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p28
A list of the changes in bond ratings of bond issuers, including Capital Area Housing Finance Corp., Arapahoe County Building Finance Corp., Housing Options Inc., Loudoun County Industrial Development Authority is presented.
- Rating Changes . Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p37
Presents information on changes in the ratings of several securities and bonds in the U.S. market resulting due to purchase of the letter of credit. Amount of the bonds issued by the companies in the market; Ratings for the bonds before and after the purchase; Reasons behind changes in the ratings.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p33
Presents bond rating changes in bond markets in the United States for June 18, 1999. Issuers' names; Amount issued; Percentage of ratings changes.
- Upgrades Outnumber Downgrades 29-1 After Fitch Study. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;08/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30959, p32
Reports that more municipal bonds in the United States were upgraded in the second quarter of 2000 than were downgraded. Downgrading of the rating for the health care industry; Different industries that received an upgrade in their ratings.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31015, p40
Presents various charts depicting the bond market performance in the United States. Amount of dollar volume bonds offered at bidding; Bids offered on treasury bills and bonds; Weekly municipal bond yields.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p29
Presents market ratings of bonds in the United States for May 5, 2000. Issuers' names; Amount of the issue; Rating changes.