Rackstraw's new md makes NEC show his main priority
- View to training at Rackstraw facility. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p3
Discloses that furniture manufacturer Rackstraw will be showcasing its latest designs in a new showroom in June 1998. Description of the showroom; Award received by the firm.
- Stag and Rackstraw issue joint denial of rumours. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p2
Reports on furniture makers Rackstraw and Stag Group's denial of industry rumors that Rackstraw is planning to sue Stag Group over the late delivery of piece parts. Acknowledgment of problems on the delivery side to Bridgecraft customers; Terms of the contract between the two companies;...
- Controlling production at G T Rackstraw. // Management Services;Dec1995, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
General Assembly Data (GAD) is specifically designed for use by the assembled products industry and by any company where repetitive activity or control is a significant element in production. The Windows based system enables organisations to respond quickly to customer needs, provide accurate...
- CFOs named at Witco, HSC... // Chemical Week;8/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the appointment of chief financial officers at chemical companies Witco and Harris Specialty Chemicals. Camillo J. DiFrancesco for Witco; Michael D. Rowley for Harris Specialty.
- Safe hands. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p12
Focuses on newly-installed GT Rackstraw head Michael Rowley's plans for the company. Rowley's career history; Roles and responsibilities; Management changes implemented by Rowley; Rackstraw's business activity in the British furniture industry.