...12m furniture sales help lift Heal's profits by almost 70%
- Can you beat Heal's record? // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p29
Reports on Heal's distinction as the oldest furniture retailer in Great Britain. History of the chain; Other retailers in the list of the oldest retailers in the country.
- Sales soar at three store Heal's. // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p2
Reports on Heal Inc.'s sales in the furniture market in Great Britain, during the Christmas 1997 period.
- Heal's hopes for new store by next summer. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p3
Reports on Heal's desire to open its fourth furniture store in summer 1999. Factors contributing to the increase of sales by 14 percent; Plan to speed up product development.
- Jealous prints coming to Heal's. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);1/27/2012, p4
A blog related to setting up of a print workshop in the windows at Heal Inc.'s flagship store in London, England, is discussed.
- Heal's moves to the North for its fifth store. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p5
Reports that furniture retail chain Heal Inc. is set to open a branch on July 24, 2003, in Manchester, England.
- Quick Healing. // Horse & Rider;Jun2014, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on the Ecm2 from Humane Healing, which is a non-steroidal, antibiotic-free wound spray for horses.
- BMP DDB picks up Heal's after Leagas Shafron's collapse. // Campaign;06/19/98, Issue 25, p1
Announces that Heal furniture store's advertising account will be handled by BMP DDB company. Reference to Leagas Shafron Davis who previously held the account earlier in 1998; Name of the Heal's advertising campaign; Details on managerial changes made to Heal; Information on Heal.
- San Diego: Product Advanced To Market By BioHealing Inc. Killion, Andy // San Diego Business Journal;2/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p18
The article reports that La Jolla-based Advanced BioHealing Inc., has begun selling and shipping its Food and Drug Administration-approved Dermagraft product in California. Advanced BioHealing acquired foot-ulcer treatment Dermagraft and intented to have the critical skin tissue product ready...
- Pharma: Other News To Note. // BioWorld Today;7/23/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 141, p8
This section offers news briefs on the pharmaceutical industry including the positive opinion received by Pfizer on Xalkori (crizotinib) from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use of the European Medicines Agency and the change in name of Advanced BioHealing Inc., a subsidiary of...