New stores help lift Courts sales to ... 86m
- Strong interim results for courts. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
States that Courts, a furnishing group, recorded increased first-half profits. Statistical information on increase; Background on company.
- Another prize for Courts? // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on the selection of Courts as a finalist in the 1998 UK International Retailer of the Year award.
- Out of town moves continue. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p4
Reports on the closure of Court's store in Woking in Great Britain.
- Courts now top retailer in Fiji. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p6
Reports that Courts has grabbed 60 percent of the Fijian furniture retail market.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p2
Informs on activities sponsored by British retailer Courts on the occasion of its 150th anniversary.
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Little change forecast at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;06/15/2001, Issue 5242, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Courts for the year ending March 31, 2001.
- Courts' upward run proves analysts wrong. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p4
Reports the growth of market shares at Courts. Increase of the prices during the autumn season; Revision of the corporate accounting; Forecast of the analysts on Courts shares.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.