MYLES & BRIDIE'S shock exit!
- MY LETHAL love story. Leith-Manos, Renae // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/1/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 35, p24
Presents an interview with actor Myles Pollard of the TV program "McLeod's Daughters" about his lovelife. Childhood background; Experiences in surfing; His first meeting with girlfriend Brigitta Wuthe.
- McLeod's Daughters. Kelleher, Terry // People;5/2/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p37
Reviews the television program "McLeod's Daughters."
- Daughter BOUND FOR disaster. Rigg, Patty; Dawson, Jenny; Stanley, Di // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);2/10/2003, p26
Reports on the television program 'McLeod's Daughters.' Information on the how's first episode in 2003; Role played by Lisa Chappell.
- SONIA SWAPS Daughters FOR SONS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/23/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p102
Announces the decision of Australian actress Sonia Todd to leave the television series "McLeod's Daughters." Factors affecting her decision to leave the series; Family background of Todd; Benefits of the decision of Todd to her children.
- McLeod's MUSIC. Rigg, Patty; Dwyer, Kate // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/4/2002, p30
Provides information on singer/songwriter Rebecca Lavelle as the voice of Mcleod's Daughters from the television show 'Mcleod's Daughters' in Australia. Details on how Lavelle got her part on the show; Background on how she recorded the songs used in the show.
- celebrity secrets. Brown, Emma-Charlotte // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/9/2003, p74
Features television actor Myles Pollard of the television program 'McLeod's Daughters.' Exercise regimen; Best health advice he heard; Food weakness.
- star SPOTTING. Hope, Stephanie // Australian Table;Aug2004, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p136
Presents information on the locations in Australia where several of its television shows are filmed in, as of August 2004. Location of the property used in the program, "McLeod's Daughters"; Description of the "Big Brother" house in Dreamworld, Queensland; ; Details of the Official Ramsay...
- you gotta watch. // NW;9/10/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p88
The article reviews several television program including "The Office," "McLeod's Daughters" and "Without a Trace."
- Smoulder and wiser. Carlyon, Patrick // Bulletin with Newsweek;2/10/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6407, p69
ABC drama "Fireflies" may be a series about volunteer firefighters in a small town, but it is not so loaded up with clichÃ©d images that it sinks in a swamp of its own sentimentality. It is not like "McLeod's Daughters." In the first 90-minute "Fireflies" installment, the characters are...