Spike Counts WWE Out
- Wrestling fans follow 'Raw Is War' to TNN. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;12/15/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 10, p34
Reports that wrestling fans are still watching the television show 'WWF Raw Is War' even after its transfer to TNN cable network. Average ratings received by the program according to Nielsen.
- ITV's peak share dips as Blair fails to pull in viewers. // Marketing (00253650);12/21/2000, p2
Announces a dip in the ITV network's peaktime lead over BBC1 in Great Britain during the week of December 11 to 17, 2000 from the previous week. Shows responsible for the network's ratings performance.
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p2
Presents updates on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Household rating of SportsNet NY for its baseball telecast in May 2006; Increase in the overall ratings of the second round of the National Basketball Association playoff coverage of TNT in 2006.
- Cable TV. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;10/12/98, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p16
Presents news items about cable television in the United States, for the week of October 12, 1998. Ratings hikes for Fox Sports Net, FX, and ESPN in their coverage of Major League Baseball in the 1998 season; Increase in prime-time ratings of basic cable during the first two weeks of the new...
- Lifetime pops cork: top cabler for quarter. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;04/04/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 26, p17
Reports on the ratings performance of cable television networks in the United States as of April 4, 2001. Ratings numbers of cable network Lifetime; Improvement in ratings performance of cable network TNN.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;10/5/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 193, p2
Presents an update on cable television in the U.S. as of October 2005. Total number of viewers generated by "Monday Night Raw" on USA; Comparison of ratings between Disney, ESPN and TNT; Agreement signed by EchoStar with Nielsen for national television ratings.
- O.J. boost. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p15
No abstract available.
- FX scores its highest rating. // Electronic Media;08/25/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p24
Reports that Fox cable network, FX, scored the highest rating with its off-network premieres of the television programs `The X-Files' and `NYPD Blue.' Details on the rating of each program.
- USA climbs over TNT to No. 1. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p65
Focuses on the USA Network cable television channel. Primetime and daytime ratings of the network in 1998; Factor which contributed to the network's ratings gains; Reason behind USA Network's success.