SupportSoft Rings Up VoIP Offering
- SUPPORTSOFT AND BELLSOUTH PARTNER TO
DEVELOP SOFTWARE TOOLS. // RBOC Update;Aug2004, pN.PAG
Reports on the agreement of SupportSoft Inc. with BellSouth for the development of a software tools to help automate the activation and ongoing support for BellSouth's next generation of digital product offerings such as voice over Internet Protocol. Information on the two companies; Terms of...
- VoIP Traffic Analysis. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov2005, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p25
The article reports on Brix Networks' introduction of two voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) performance management offerings designed to enable operators to monitor and analyze live subscriber calls and voice traffic service quality. The vendor's BrixCall software is a high-performance,...
- SERVICEVERIFY PINPOINTS EXACT CAUSE OF NETWORK TROUBLE AT FAILED POINT OF ENTRY. Randazzese, Vincent A. // CRN;3/28/2005, Issue 1139, p38
Reviews the ServiceVerify 2.0 VoIP customer service delivery software from SupportSoft.
- Making SLAs more than paper. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;09/11/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the launching of a hardware and software verification suite for the real-time, end-to-end performance of Brix Networks' advanced service offerings. Overview of the Brix System; Views of the company regarding the system; Description of the company's model.
- Brix safeguards Aetna network. Greene, Tim // Network World;3/17/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p10
Reports on Aetna's use of Brix Networks' 100 Verifier appliance to test whether its wide area network (WAN) is up to handling high-quality Internet protocol voice calls. Aetna's installation of Cisco VoIP gateways between traditional PBXs and the WAN links that tie the sites together; Features...
- SupportSoft eases home networking. // CED;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the release of an updated version of SupportSoft Inc.'s HomeNet software.
- SupportSoft Signs Deal To Automate Adelphia Service. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;9/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p35
Discusses a deal signed by SupportSoft Inc. to provide its deployment of SmartAccess, Service Automation Suite, HomeNet and KnowledgeCenter media service software to Adelphia Communications Corp. Features of the service-automation suite from SupportSoft; Reduction in call traffic experienced by...
- VoIP quality deteriorating. // Telecom Asia;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p8
No abstract available.
- DOSSIER: BRIX NETWORKS. Spangler, Todd // Baseline;Oct2005, Issue 49, p66
This article features Brix Networks. The system of Brix constantly places test calls to listen for signs that voice quality is dropping off. Customers say its approach sets Brix apart from network-monitoring packages that look only at isolated performance metrics. Fidelity Investments uses Brix...