- Cablevision sells system. // Electronic Media;08/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p40
Presents information on a deal between the Cablevision Systems Corporation, and Insight Communications. What Cablevision will sell to Insight Communications.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;2/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p38
Presents updates on the stock market performance of companies in the television and telecommunication industries in the U.S. as of February 9, 2005. Impact of the threat of a broadband arrangement for America Online on the share price of Internet service provider Earthlink Inc.; List of closing...
- Changing colors. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;12/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 24, p30
Reports on Internet telephone company Net2Phone and how it has managed to evolve its business plan despite difficulties of selling voice-over-IP long distance minutes. Net2Phone's running of IP telephone minutes on its global network; Contract with AT&T Global Services; Approach to the problem...
- Net2hone Considers 4 for $50 Mil. Business. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Southeast Edition;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p6
States that Net2Phone, an Internet service provider, is in negotiation with four advertising agencies for its $50 million overseas account. Names of the agencies that participated in the review; Overview of the project.
- Cable Stocks Just Can't Win for Losing. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p33
The article presents information on the financial performance and stock prices of several cable television operators in the U.S. as of January 9, 2006. Leading the list of stock decliners was Charter Communications Inc., which saw its stock dropped 45.3% ($1.01 per share) between January 3, 2005...
- Stock market briefcase. // Business News New Jersey;11/08/99, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p23
Focuses on developments related to shares of companies based in New Jersey, current as of November 8, 1999. Financial performance of bioengineering firm LifeCell for the third quarter of 1999; Net2Phone's plan to sell 6.3 million shares of common stock.
- Bargain-basement IP telepony. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;03/13/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p44
Focuses on the telecommunication stocks of deltathree.com and Net2Phone, providers of consumer Internet Protocol telephony services. Background on the businesses of both companies; Reason as to why Wall Street is ambivalent about these stocks; Views on international long-distance market;...
- Net2Phone: Best-Laid Plans Went Awry. Ploskina, Brian // Inter@ctive Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p24
Discusses the stock market performance of Internet-based telecommunication company Net2-Phone. Issue that influenced the company's stock trading value; Action taken by Bear Sterns & Co.; Competitors.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p34
Presents updates on stock performance of companies in the television broadcasting and telecommunications industries in the U.S., as of October 7, 2003. Rise in the stock price of Motorola; List of closing prices for different companies; Decision of Fulcrum Global Partners analyst Richard...