AMC, ABC News Team for Doc Series
- Sixth sense. White, Ian // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May/Jun2005, p20
Provides information on the production of high quality film, documentary and drama content in India. Growth of the Indian entertainment business; Effectiveness of outsourcing labor to India for film producers in the U.S.; Production of the film "The Ghost of Mae Nak."
- WIDESCREEN. Cousins, Mark // Prospect;Oct2005, Issue 115, p67
Explores the developments in the international motion picture industry. Emergence and popularity of animated motion pictures; Recognition of Iran as the most innovative filmmaking nation; Evolution of the documentary motion pictures.
- The Impossible Becomes Reality. Koehler, Robert // Cineaste;Summer2013, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p10
The article presents an interview with filmmkaer Carlos Reygadas. He talks about his film "Post Tenebras Lux," which is one of the most exciting developments in the art form in the entertainment industry. He also discusses fascinating aspect of the film dealing with the men working in the farm...
- Production charts. Fuson, Brian; Cisneros, Sandy // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/26/2003, Vol. 380 Issue 8, p25
Presents information on motion pictures which are under production as of August 26, 2003. Starcast of the motion pictures; International films in preparation; Documentary films to be produced.
- ABC News Docs in Works for AMC. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;3/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the plan of ABC News Productions to produce a series of topical documentary television programs for AMC on events in the motion picture industry. Number of household viewers who are drawn to documentaries from ABC News according to Nielsen Media Research; Background on the...
- State of the filmmaker/subject relationship. Jeffries, Anice; Idlet, Gabrielle // National Forum;Fall97, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p21
Presents views of filmmakers on the status of documentary films in the United States. Relationship between filmmaker and subject of documentary film; Sense of objectivity; Distinction between a documentary and a fiction film; Financing issues.
- Docos endangered, says DocNZ. Wakefield, Philip // Onfilm;Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses initiatives to develop long-term strategies to protect and foster documentary making in New Zealand in light of the demise of TVNZ 7.
- HBO CE'S LOCAL REACH. Nadler, John // Daily Variety;3/26/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 59, p6
The article reports that HBO Central Europe will expand its production output, focusing on documentaries with local and global appeal.
- Helmer Moore climbs aboard 'Phoenix' project. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;3/6/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 3, p44
Reports on the deal of Twentieth Century Fox with director John Moore to remake the 1965 thriller 'The Flight of the Phoenix.' Schedule of the start in production; Storyline of the movie; Career background of Moore.